Sponsored

ARH NEWS RELEASE, Oct 05, 2015; ARH will now offer a direct connect system...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
Just want to give a shout out to Steve and Nick at ARH as they used my car to develope this. Can't say enough good about them both extremely professional and take pride in what they do. The car itself sounds absolutely amazing and there is zero question in my mind that the car actually feels faster already before getting tuned. There's no doubt that ARH is the way to go for your exhaust needs. :headbang:
Sponsored

Jon B.

Farm Truck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Premium PP GT, '01 Lightning
Might be a dumb question, but since I already have the ARH catback, which system would replace the H pipe and still allow the use of the rear mufflers?

OP
OP
ARHeaders

ARHeaders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen Camaro Race Car
Might be a dumb question, but since I already have the ARH catback, which system would replace the H pipe and still allow the use of the rear mufflers?
Jon, use our ARH "direct connect" system.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
ARH NEWS RELEASE, Oct 05, 2015; ARH will now offer a direct connect system......

I've been trying really hard to hold off on headers, but this definitely isn't going to help.... Great news, happy to see this being released!!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
no reason to wait!!!

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
My timing for stumbling on this thread could not have been better.
I was about to pull the trigger on another header system only because I got the impression ARH headers didn't play nice with other brand catback exhaust. However, all ARH is badass lol

With this header, can a 3 inch aftermarket catback be connected? Sorry if I missed it

My plan is to get header first with stock exhaust, then adjust the sound through exhaust upgrades starting from resonator back

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I was about to pull the trigger on another header system only because I got the impression ARH headers didn't play nice with other brand catback exhaust. However, all ARH is badass lol

With this header, can a 3 inch aftermarket catback be connected? Sorry if I missed it

My plan is to get header first with stock exhaust, then adjust the sound through exhaust upgrades starting from resonator back
this setup is designed to connect at the factory 2 bolt connection clamp. which is 2.25"

most every 3" catback on the market, mates to that same 2.25" connection point,

to be a "true 3" " you would need to fab in small piece of 3" with this particular system.

ARH does have a true full 3" from header back system available as well, or the bottle neck if you want to delete the 2.25" connection point right away.

the best route, is to figure out which cat back or axle back you'll be doing, so you can make the correct decision on which of the 4 systems arh offers,

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's

If you already have a cat-back on the car that is 3", you'll want to go with the bottle neck eliminator systems. These systems will come with an ARH cross over, H or X, and turn your cat-back that connects to the OEM point into a full 3" system.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...g-tube/american-racing/bottle-neck-eliminator

Now, if you just want a bolt together system and don't mind having the 2-1/4" connection point, then the direct connect systems will work for you just fine.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...ders/long-tube/american-racing/direct-connect
Let us know if you have any other questions about the ARH exhaust systems :cheers:

Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Reviving

So, quick question. I have the ARH catback with H-Pipe system. When I'm ready to upgrade headers, what system do I need to go with if I want everything to be 3 inches all the way back with exception to ARH mufflers of course?

I assume it's the bottleneck eliminator option. I don't care about replacing my current H-Pipe as I want to eliminate anything that's not 3 inches. The $200 difference between the Direct connect and eliminator doesn't concern me.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
i think the system they make for the corsa with the extended 3" lead pipes would work , you would have to cut the ends off of your current hpipe,

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If that's my only option, then that's doable lol thanks. I would prefer not to have to cut anything though

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Reviving

So, quick question. I have the ARH catback with H-Pipe system. When I'm ready to upgrade headers, what system do I need to go with if I want everything to be 3 inches all the way back with exception to ARH mufflers of course?

I assume it's the bottleneck eliminator option. I don't care about replacing my current H-Pipe as I want to eliminate anything that's not 3 inches. The $200 difference between the Direct connect and eliminator doesn't concern me.

The 3" direct connect will not work without having to cut. You'll basically need the "long" system if you want zero cutting and simple plug and play. The 3" direct connect was designed primarily (originally) for the corsa catback due to when you're removing the couplers it shortens the system by 3 inches then you have the 3 inch slip fit, its actually about 6 inches longer, not 3 inches. The catback from ARH has a neck down to fit into the OEM slip fit connectors. The long system will essentially replace your entire catback minus the axlebacks. I do have a used "long portion" however, its off road. Would require you to only get the headers. I'll let that go for about 300 bucks.

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The 3" direct connect will not work without having to cut. You'll basically need the "long" system if you want zero cutting and simple plug and play. The 3" direct connect was designed primarily (originally) for the corsa catback due to when you're removing the couplers it shortens the system by 3 inches then you have the 3 inch slip fit, its actually about 6 inches longer, not 3 inches. The catback from ARH has a neck down to fit into the OEM slip fit connectors. The long system will essentially replace your entire catback minus the axlebacks. I do have a used "long portion" however, its off road. Would require you to only get the headers. I'll let that go for about 300 bucks.
Off-road isn't a problem, SC doesn't have emissions lol. Why wouldn't the eliminators work?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.