POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Exactly, before I would actually be able to feel the cool air on the seat bottoms where as to now I don't feel anything from the bottom nor tops :mad: :doh:
Exactly! What a shitty fix this was. Well it isn't a fix cause it made things worse.
Sponsored

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
I went to my dealer today, tsb in hand... The service rep was a little reluctant to just order the parts at first w/out diagnosing it properly but when I asked if he had a half hour free to sit in the car with me he agreed to go ahead with the order. :)

After just a few minutes the parts were ordered and they said they will give me a loaner when the work is performed.

We shall see...

The one funny thing was when the service rep asked where/how I managed to get the tsb. "On mustang6g.com of course". lol

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Well, guys, since the vote is about 10-0 in favor of "the TSB doesn't work," I cancelled my appointment tomorrow. I sent my service advisor a link to page 62 of this thread, which is thick with complaints that the TSB actually makes a bad situation worse. I told him I am not at all willing to risk messing up my seats for a repair that might a) not do anything, or b) might make it worse, but will not apparently c) fix the problem.

This is really a bad show, Ford. Disappointing. I will survive with not-very-cooled seats, but I feel like we got cheated.

Sponsored

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Good thing I waited to see how the TSB turned out. I'm disappointed it does not fix the issue. At least my seat back doesn't heat up with cool on, that I notice anyways.

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Did Ford even do any testing on this before pushing out the TSB? We need answers from FORD. I Mean how did our vehicles even leave the production floor with a flaw like this? These are questions we may never know :(

peetucket

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible | Guard | Manual
Has anyone had the TSB done and had it show an improvement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

FeedtheNeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
I'm taking the risk and getting it done on Monday.

I'll be posting graphs of before and after.

Attached is a quick before graph. Note the passenger seat was not turned on for that graph, it is there for comparison.
image.png

USAF

#GTFOsquad_0047
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 1993 GT
Just dropped off at dealer..... Told the manager I have not read one of these TSBs helping the situation .... Told him I want Recaros if this doesn't fix it. More people has to same the same thing because this is BS

Sponsored

ctlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Prem/201A/Auto/Guard/Saddle/Spoiler del.
I'm taking the risk and getting it done on Monday.

I'll be posting graphs of before and after.

Attached is a quick before graph. Note the passenger seat was not turned on for that graph, it is there for comparison.
Thx.

The interesting comparisons would be if somebody compared to: (1) a Fusion; (2) another four-door car like a Lexus IS or Toyota Avalon; and (3) another two-door car like the 2016 Camaro or the Lexus RC.

(1) would tell us how much influence just not having the underfloor AC duct has.

(2) and (1) would show general Ford performance.

(3) would prove whether it could be done right on a two-door.

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium
Thx.

The interesting comparisons would be if somebody compared to: another two-door car like the 2016 Camaro or the Lexus RC.
My 2015 Challenger pushes better air than the Mustang. So far I have noticed, the back doesn't heat up like the Mustang either.

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Just dropped off at dealer..... Told the manager I have not read one of these TSBs helping the situation .... Told him I want Recaros if this doesn't fix it. More people has to same the same thing because this is BS
I told a Ford CSR the same thing in May... he told me they can't do that because it will conflict with the window sticker, but I was free to buy myself some Recaros from ebay.

True story.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I just dropped mine off at the dealer and TSB will be performed tomorrow. They had to order the blowers and just got them in. I'll let you know about my experience too but it might be difficult to tell since it has cooled off outside now.

FeedtheNeed, I love that graph, what did you have recording that?

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
I was wondered too if the actual ac temperature has anything to do with the temperature of the seats or are they completely independent of each other?
Sponsored