Vossen VFS/2 Availability

Rob_Stylez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 OW 5.0
I just ordered a set of VFS/2 Silver Polished wheels thru AM, whats the wait time on these wheels? Are they in inventory or do they need to be made/cut etc?

20x9/20x10.5
Sponsored

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Hopefully they respond quicker here on the forums than email. I emailed them back June 16th with an inquiry and heard back July 10

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
I just ordered a set of VFS/2 Silver Polished wheels thru AM, whats the wait time on these wheels? Are they in inventory or do they need to be made/cut etc?

20x9/20x10.5
Hello!

Thank you for your support of Vossen Wheels. In my records it shows that we do not have the 20x10.5 Silver Polished at this time but should be receiving a new shipment very soon. I would contact a representative from AM to see if they have the wheel in their inventory to see how long the wait should be. PM me if you have any more questions as I will gladly assist you.

Hopefully they respond quicker here on the forums than email. I emailed them back June 16th with an inquiry and heard back July 10
Sorry to hear about this and we apologize for the late response. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.
Sponsored