Sponsored

Roush Performance is Here!

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
that's crazy because the black spoiler I got was the best paintwork I have ever seen in my life. my uncle drooled over how perfect it was for a good 5 mins. whoever painted it, deserves a raise at roush. that being said they are supposed to use the exact ford paint so not matching is interesting.
Well you have an orange car, so you don't have to worry about it matching. White can be a bitch to paint match especially between bumpers and body panels. Some colors are easier than others.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
How will you deal with paint discrepancies? I orderd the rousch side scoops and ultimately hated them because they paint match was atrocious to my oxford white. Roush was admant that they didn't care much that it was a full shade off. I've boycotted their products since because they sucked at dealing with the customers. you guys are great and so was my retailer that ordered me the parts.

I'm guessing you will only sell them unpainted?
Roush does warranty against any defects and if you purchase through us we handle all of the claim processing.

Thanks,
-Benny

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Well you have an orange car, so you don't have to worry about it matching. White can be a bitch to paint match especially between bumpers and body panels. Some colors are easier than others.
i've seen plenty of orange roush painted pieces from RS cars and mustang week. not only orange but I have yet to see any discrepancy in paint color on any color in person painted by roush. rs car or not
Sponsored