stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Anyone have problems with their tunes or other vendors?

Dunno if I should order another tune from another vendor or wait the 3-5 days for a revision and run the restrictor for now lol.

Its not a Steeda issue persay its just a tune issue, could happen to anyone was just checking to see if others had had the same issue. Not knocking anyone or any company.
You title your thread "Problems with Steeda tune" and are immediately asking about problems with tunes and vendors, and yet you say this isn't a knock on Steeda?

I'd hate to see what you would consider knocking a company.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Oxwhite5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white 2015 GT
My tune that i got from steeda had problems, did i say that steeda was the worst tuner known to man, or that they are a horrible company with horrible customer service? I don't think i did. Stating that i had a problem with my steeda tune and listing the issues with it do not mean im trying to knock them down a peg, that's ridiculous. If someone is having this same issue in the future with a mail tune from steeda wouldn't you rather there be a thread with a resolution in it, than have them post another thread?

What would you like me to say? "Problem with my no name vendor e-mail tune"

That is bound to help someone out. :shrug:

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
My tune that i got from steeda had problems, did i say that steeda was the worst tuner known to man, or that they are a horrible company with horrible customer service? I don't think i did. Stating that i had a problem with my steeda tune and listing the issues with it do not mean im trying to knock them down a peg, that's ridiculous. If someone is having this same issue in the future with a mail tune from steeda wouldn't you rather there be a thread with a resolution in it, than have them post another thread?

What would you like me to say? "Problem with my no name vendor e-mail tune"

That is bound to help someone out. :shrug:
But you already ordered a tune from another vendor the same day, actually about 90 mins, after making this thread?

So when you get the Steeda revision are you going to run it and report back? And if the tune still isn't working right will you request another revision and report back and update this thread accordingly?

OP
OP

Oxwhite5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white 2015 GT
But you already ordered a tune from another vendor the same day, actually about 90 mins, after making this thread?

So when you get the Steeda revision are you going to run it and report back? And if the tune still isn't working right will you request another revision and report back and update this thread accordingly?
That's the whole purpose of this thread.

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Common sence would be call vendor first not post online first. Lund has had issues too there's thread on it too. My thing is you made a thread on this then jumped ship to another tuner and ordered it before ever talking to Steeda.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Oxwhite5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white 2015 GT
Common sence would be call vendor first not post online first. Lund has had issues too there's thread on it too. My thing is you made a thread on this then jumped ship to another tuner and ordered it before ever talking to Steeda.
So it's okay for lund to have issues and a thread to be posted about it and not okay for me to post about steeda having issues after talking an entire day with matt?

So you know when i talked to steeda and what was said between me and matt? Right..

I stand behind my statement that i am not knocking anyone lol i posted this for ideas and to see if anyone has had a similar issue. Never once did i say i was not happy with steeda or their customer service. The fact that i ordered another tune while waiting for revisions from steeda is a moot point.

Also i suggest if anyone needs to log go straight to the livelink software, i had to find a laptop as mine has a bad battery, but the handheld is almost worthless as far as PID's
Capture.JPG

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium
Be careful, the members on here get really pissy about this. Especially when you "appear" to get after a paying vendor. Some will even go look into your past posts to dish you when they read the post out of context.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wow. people sure are touchy...
OP hope the lund tune works for you.

OP
OP

Oxwhite5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white 2015 GT
Thanks krahoo, I'll update with my impression of the Lund tune and the revised Steeda tune whenever I get them.

Sponsored

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Not being touchy just rude IMO on why people don't call or talk to tuner before making post. Really no point to this thread that's all. What is wrong another vendor jumps in like superman I'm saving the day bet they wouldn't like that

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
But do what you want but don't complain when you put your business out there for people to read or comment on.

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium
Yes there is already a revised tune being worked on by the guys at Steeda. And I have a Lund tune coming also. This was just a brainstorming thread for the most part as I'm not familiar with tuning fords yet, my last car used uprev so I am still learning. Its not a Steeda issue persay its just a tune issue, could happen to anyone was just checking to see if others had had the same issue. Not knocking anyone or any company.QUOTE]

This answers the question. Forums are for providing information. Getting pissy about asking for information that might affect a paying vendor is asinine. The vendor can answer themselves, as did Steeda, and doesn't need other members protection.
Sponsored