Avg Monthly Cost

OP
OP

Wiley_6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 19 GT PP1
Ya if you have to ask this kind of question your aren't ready for the responsibility of owning this car.
Thing is need a car for my new job, fresh outta college and In love with the s550. Just wanted see where numbers were at on an average curve. Definitely can afford it just a meticulous person when it comes to numbers. Thanks for your input though. May your ride treat you well.:thumbsup::cheers:

bvdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black Mustang GT
When I saw the title of this thread, I knew I'd have to come see the comments..

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
See the thing is I'm not trying to be rude just real. Everyone here did plenty of research into the car they want and more importantly the numbers . How's your credit ? Debt to Income? How much down? Play with the calculators online don't rush into anything and get what you want the first time

Sponsored

OP
OP

Wiley_6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 19 GT PP1
See the thing is I'm not trying to be rude just real. Everyone here did plenty of research into the car they want and more importantly the numbers . How's your credit ? Debt to Income? How much down? Play with the calculators online don't rush into anything and get what you want the first time
I see what you're saying, I appreciate your opinion. Thanks

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
If you were meticulous you wouldn't ask a question like that because no one can answer for you besides yourself with the help of a dealer/CU/Bank :shrug:
exactly

oilfieldtrash

likes mustangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic (still love mustangs though)
Fresh out of college.... high insurance rate, probably renting, probably not stable in a career as of yet or even stable financially. Honestly doesn't sound like a great idea right now. Also being so young and full of testosterone probably wouldn't mix well with the gt. Just my opinion.

Sponsored

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Not sure where you live but here in Virginia we have personal property tax which is another factor in purchasing a vehicle. That comes around either once or twice a year depending if you pay it all once or in two payments. I was looking at maybe getting a F150 since my Ranger I am using now is on its last legs possibly and my mustang still hasn't been built. While I can afford the potential payments, insurance and personal property tax may make things tight. I will be buying my mustang outright but F150 would be financed with money down.

Financially probably not a good move to have both right away and may wait for a new second vehicle once my Ranger kicks the bucket, hopefully it lasts until next year. I don't want to drive my mustang in bad weather/salt on roads. So my Ranger has been good to me so far as being a bad weather car when I had my 2013.

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
I'm fresh out of college, got a pretty good insurance rate, and good financing. Only worked at my job for a month before purchasing and couldn't be happier

JoshMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2003 Mach 1, 64.5 Coupe
My payment is $517, insurance is $92, and gas is based on how much you drive it. I DD it, average 24 mpg in a GT 400A M6 3.31, and drive 44 miles per day. Costs about $25 a week in fuel for my work commute, then whatever I drive on the weekends.

OP
OP

Wiley_6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 19 GT PP1
I'm fresh out of college, got a pretty good insurance rate, and good financing. Only worked at my job for a month before purchasing and couldn't be happier
Good Deal man! This thread was definitely impractical in many ways. Appreciate the feed back. Enjoy that coyote

Lowrider

Drive Fast...Live Slow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A poorman's coupe
Let me rephrase, how much money should i anticipate spending on this car a month. Such as note, insurance, gas etc..
Simple logic...

1. Call your Insurance company to give you a quote on the GT.

2. Gas costs are going to depend on how many miles you drive a week. Divide the total mileage by the combined city/hwy which is 19. then Multiply it with average price of $3.50 then multiply that by 4weeks.

3. Oil change is going to cost you $70-80 every 3 months or so

4. Speeding tickets are going to range from $250 and above

5. Car washes are going to range from $20 a month IF you use DIY
Sponsored