Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Guys,

I have some unfortunate news. I just recently got a job and I m going to be transferred out of Florida to Arizona. With that being said, I will not be able to attend meetings anymore. It has sincerely been a pleasure meeting you all. I had a boat load of fun and I think we have the best group of people. Although, I wont be able to attend meetings anymore , I will still post on this thread. I wont say good bye as Florida will always be home so I will just say Later!

Alex
You still owe me a ride on your supercharged GT.

Good luck my friend.

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Guys,

Thanks for well wishes. You guys have been fantastic and I am glad to have met you all. I will stay in touch. Stoli, I will try to take the rain with me (lol).

OP
OP

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
Guys,

Thanks for well wishes. You guys have been fantastic and I am glad to have met you all. I will stay in touch. Stoli, I will try to take the rain with me (lol).
Alex, best of luck my fried, Carole and I will miss you. It was a pleasure to have meet you and shared in friendship.

Sponsored

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
I saw you guys out there yesterday in my Raptor. Look forward to meeting up with everyone in the future. Don't have a facebook though so this is my only contact for your meets.

OP
OP

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
I saw you guys out there yesterday in my Raptor. Look forward to meeting up with everyone in the future. Don't have a facebook though so this is my only contact for your meets.
Our next meet at Quaker Steak will be on NOV 2nd, I confirmed this with the manager today. If I am correct the next meeting will be September 7th at the Hooters on highway 98 in Lakeland. You should also join us on the first Monday of every month at Biff Burger for Pony Up's Mustang Monday.
Sponsored