K&N Air Intake for V6

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
pulled the trigger too, on "autoanything" used code DROP10 and price out the door is $257 free shipping ,it comes with Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit
That's a good deal for sure
Sponsored

six_shooter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 DIB, 2018 HD Iron 1200
pulled the trigger too, on "autoanything" used code DROP10 and price out the door is $257 free shipping ,it comes with Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit
Thanks for pointing this deal out, I jumped on that. Should ship tomorrow, can't wait to get it installed! :cheers:

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Yeah for those that were patient that's a good deal on an intake, my airaid was like another $100 more when it first came out. They all probably perform the same anyway.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Hey, could you post the link to the pne you ordered, cant seem to find the exact same one as displayed on the K&N link posted earlier here... Thanks ! :headbang:

Sponsored

six_shooter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Yeah for those that were patient that's a good deal on an intake, my airaid was like another $100 more when it first came out. They all probably perform the same anyway.

Yeah they all seem to be roughly the same performance wise. I would take the dyno numbers with a grain of salt anyway. Now that there are a few options so it just boils down to looks pretty much, obviously I preferred this kits looks. Must of been subtle manipulation with the car used in the pictures being DIB :D

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic

RUSSIAN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 C.O. V6 MANUAL |#399 6G.M.R.|
Not legal in CA! WTF... So i will have to keep my stock one and put it on every time I need a SMOG check?

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Is this a dry filter or oiled? I cant find info on this
I believe it is oiled because someone said it comes with a recharge kit which is the stuff you need to re-oil it.

Sponsored

six_shooter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I just installed this and took videos of driving before and after. Will upload today. I have a stock exhaust and the sound is noticeably different with the CAI. Definitely more throaty, with the windows down you can hear the vacuum which is cool.

Kit went in nicely, although for the securing to the top I reused the OEM bolt as the one they supplied was too damn hard to get in there. Other than that fit and finish is superb, very satisfied so far! :D

six_shooter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Please excuse the crappy cellphone video. Used a bendy tripod mount and shoved it in between the wheel and dash. Video doesn't quite capture how much deeper it is.

marty-mi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Convertible Oxford White
Are you happy with the difference in sound and butt feel?? Is it a worthwhile addition?

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Please excuse the crappy cellphone video. Used a bendy tripod mount and shoved it in between the wheel and dash. Video doesn't quite capture how much deeper it is.

Sounds good! Little deeper sound then the airaid one.
Sponsored