Sponsored

First EU Mustang arrived at a dealer (germany)

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
In Fords perfect world you wouldnt get cars before September... Maybe they are delayed so all CL winners can get theirs first?

I was told Ford really didn't want these cars on the road before September since I suppose that is when they estimate cats being on lots... Dealers talt shouldn't have come out with any earlier dates because they should have been told this by Ford (I know mine was but he was hoping to have it earlier - they've gotten 1 car so far)
Sponsored

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
In Fords perfect world you wouldnt get cars before September... Maybe they are delayed so all CL winners can get theirs first?

I was told Ford really didn't want these cars on the road before September since I suppose that is when they estimate cats being on lots... Dealers talt shouldn't have come out with any earlier dates because they should have been told this by Ford (I know mine was but he was hoping to have it earlier - they've gotten 1 car so far)
Most cars that has been delivered, at least in Germany, are non-CL cars. My own dealer has delivered about 10 so far....:paddle:

Really upset and today will involve the press in this.

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
Just asked my dealer, delayed as well, from 1.8. to 15.8. :frusty:

Anyone knows what does status "EING." mean? Could it be "Eingelangt", as "Arrived"? I have no clue about Deutsch. What other fields means? Can one say where my car is according to this screenshot?

iaHRWZv.png

FelixGER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2015 EU / Race Red
EING. should mean "Eingang" so, "entry" or (currently) arriving is the correct translation.

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
Dealer just contacted their logistic company, the car is already in Bremerhaven. Are they gonna push it manually those 450km from the port to Berlin or what? :crazy: :shrug:

Sponsored

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
Dealer just contacted their logistic company, the car is already in Bremerhaven. Are they gonna push it manually those 450km from the port to Berlin or what? :crazy: :shrug:
On the german forum there are "reports" that they have some issues with applying the undercoating and that only 30 cars or so per day are done.

At least yours in in Europe! Mine's still in Flat Rock collecting dust... :frusty:

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Mine is still I tiny bits;) (I was also kinda promised a car in early August...)

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
Official letter sent to various email addresses of Ford DE, their FB page and a copy to my dealer explaining exactly how I feel as a customer.

Looking forward to hear some responses now... :paddle:

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Official letter sent to various email addresses of Ford DE, their FB page and a copy to my dealer explaining exactly how I feel as a customer.

Looking forward to hear some responses now... :paddle:
Good luck mate, keep us posted and hope something gets sorted asap.

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
Good luck mate, keep us posted and hope something gets sorted asap.

Thanks. Sure will. :)

It's basically a moaning and bitching letter re their customer svs (or lack of!) and why our new cars have to stand finished for several months before being shipped.

To me, when a car gets delivered to the customer and it is 4 months old. Well, then it is no longer a new car!

Sponsored

Sauron_EH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 156 & Mustang Fastback Ecoboost
Hey Sauron, don't want to spoil your fun but I think your dealer send you the wrong picture. From the exhausts pipes you can see it's actually a GT and not an Ecoboost like you ordered. Not sure if anyone else noticed this! Cheers
Hehehe. Thanks guys for checking my car so deeply. But I'm not worried at all. Dealer received the two CL ecoboosts and their showroom GT. So maybe the pic was of their gt and they thought we wouldn't notice it.
Anyway, I'll be checking it this afternoon. I'm coming back from Benidorm and in four hours I'll be at the dealer. I won't even leave luggage at home first.

My biggest concern is: With or without plate holder? In Spain only large plate is allowed.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
My biggest concern is: With or without plate holder? In Spain only large plate is allowed.

No holder & no drill for me. They stick out at least 5 or 6cm and if the dealer ad his on top it's even more. I would use 3M tape on the plate but definitely no 4 holes.

Good luck!

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Mine is finally booked on a vessel. Galveston Highway: 08/05 -> 08/20, hopefully they get their plans in Bremerhaven fixed until then, so it will not be there for several weeks :cheers:
lpKFOG0.jpg
Sponsored