Sponsored

2015 Mustang RTR Parts Available late May or June

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
roush axle back available. haha. they said this on their IG "modern aggresive styling and loud super aggresive sounding tactical performance competition spec axle back exhaust"

this company is a joke IMO
Sponsored

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Grille will be out in Sept!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
the rtr car they had a mustang week wasn't in top shape at all. the cosmetic pieces had several stress cracks from the heat it looks like especially the front lip.

I'm hoping it was just preproduction quality because it looked rough.

WildHorses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Sigala mustang was ready after a 2 months of showing CDC was ready pretty quickly after , etc same as the other guys rtr was one of the first ! And there stuff isn't even changes to the car it's addons how can that take so damn long ! Roush had to change a entire front facsia and more and no delays .
dont even try to compare Roush development times to others. FYI, Roush had a 2015 Mustang way before most people, so they had more time to develop parts. Also you cant compare Roush to RTR, it is like comparing Apples to Oranges. Roush is a lot BIGGER operation than RTR. With RTR, Vaughn probably have to sign off on every RTR product before it has brand stamped on it, plus you add his is a full time drifter his schedule is pretty full.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dont even try to compare Roush development times to others. FYI, Roush had a 2015 Mustang way before most people, so they had more time to develop parts. Also you cant compare Roush to RTR, it is like comparing Apples to Oranges. Roush is a lot BIGGER operation than RTR. With RTR, Vaughn probably have to sign off on every RTR product before it has brand stamped on it, plus you add his is a full time drifter his schedule is pretty full.
alright fanboy calm down.
ive seen the RTR stuff up close and personal. have pictures of it. it is poorly developed. "well its pre production" yes, and if this is any indicator of what production will look like then i am not impressed. im just not a fan. i was until i saw it in real time. just my 2cents.

Sponsored

Deadmau5

Procharger p1 stage 2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
Definite fan boy! Never talked down about them just disappointed at this very long wait . and from what it sounds like if these parts aren't impressing people in person than maybe I should look elsewhere.

Drake

My 1st Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
15 Guard Ecoboost Premium
I follow VG Jr on Instagram and he posted a video a couple weeks ago about finishing up testing on RTR parts for S550. I also asked my ford dealership last week about it since they are a official rtr retailer and they haven't received anything yet.

MJS-P51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic Metallic
Looks like the page now has some axle backs up.....anyone heard how they sound?

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
Looks like the page now has some axle backs up.....anyone heard how they sound?

I had the RTR axlebacks on my '13GT and LOVED them. Magnaflow makes them for RTR so you get the MF sound and quality like always. No drone and muscle car sound. BEST axlebacks I've had and I've had just about all of them.

:D

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Has anyone heard anymore about RTR stuff? Was hoping to order some parts for when I 'hopefully; get my car in November. I emailed RTR earlier in the year and they said parts would be ready in the summer. I emailed again recently but no reply.

Sponsored

mccoy87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2007 V6, Mustang 2010 V6, Mustang 2015 V8
Tempted to get the 2015 GT RTR TACTICAL PERFORMANCE COMPETITION SPEC AXLE-BACK EXHAUST but I would love to hear them.

The ones on the 2013 GT sound pretty good.

tarabrae

How's the serenity?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback MT
Has anyone ordered an RTR axle-back system yet for their S550, of either flavour?

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
another nekro...and people have in the v8 section

Shamlan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shamlan
Vehicle(s)
GT PP '16
Has anyone ordered an RTR axle-back system yet for their S550, of either flavour?
I did. The competition one has a very deeep tone with no issue so far.

Do you imagine I am keep contacting RTR guys about their Spec2 Mustang since January/15 until now and they keep saying "will launch it soon like 3 months more" and nothing happen :)

They do the same with other products like tech7 20" ,front lip and rear spoiler.
Sponsored