opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
A camera is not going to be able to capture that very well... it's fine

Backing up in a dark alley is a little tougher but that's why you have a backup cam and you can throw in some bright reverse LED's
I've got a 2 channel dash cam on my car, back camera captures fine with 15% tint. I haven't uploaded a video yet, but will do it soon.
Sponsored

Knuckles-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt deep impact blue
Thanks Chris I haven't had any problems with warping with the hood scoop. I had a professional put all the scoops on while the stripes were being painted.

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.

15 front 5 rear

OP
OP

futbol90x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 2005 & 2015 mustang gt pp
Nice can you give me his number so I can use him. If he doesn't mine. Do you know if he can do the tail lights?
You can find him on facebook Genesis Tint.
https://www.facebook.com/genesistint01?fref=ts

The guy did a great job on my mustang 2015! i paid 440 for 2 sedans ( 2014 candenza and 2005 saab 9-3 and 1 coupe (mustang). Came to my house and did my cars and my girls car and the results came out GREAT!! The best part was that he came to my house so I didn't have to drive anywhere. If you're looking to get your tints done this is the guy to go to. Highly recommended!

Sponsored

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
Looks good what % did you go with and did you get the tail lights done? If you did can you post a picture of them. And thanks again for his information! I'll call him this week and make appointment. All cars look better with tint

OP
OP

futbol90x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 2005 & 2015 mustang gt pp
Looks good what % did you go with and did you get the tail lights done? If you did can you post a picture of them. And thanks again for his information! I'll call him this week and make appointment. All cars look better with tint
I went with 20 percent. Today was extremely hot he finished too late. He got to my place at 9 and left at 630 he was beat because he did 2 of my cars and my girls car, but he showed me glimpse on how they would look and I'll be doing 20 percent on the taillights it will give me that smokey look. It looks dope. He will be coming back this week to finish my tailights. Yes bro you won't be disappointed.

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
I went with 20 percent. Today was extremely hot he finished too late. He got to my place at 9 and left at 630 he was beat because he did 2 of my cars and my girls car, but he showed me glimpse on how they would look and I'll be doing 20 percent on the taillights it will give me that smokey look. It looks dope. He will be coming back this week to finish my tailights. Yes bro you won't be disappointed.
Thanks again for the information. and yes I'm thinking 20% all around is what I'll do as well. Car looks badass and can't wait for mine to be done. Just the service of this guy is great.

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
15% Llumar CTX Ceramic sides / rear, Llumar 80% aqua blue ceramic on entire front. Im noticing based on my findings and other peoples pics with ceramic, it appears lighter and darker at different angles. On mine one angle you cant see in, the next you can make out every detail of the dash which 15% should not allow. My charger was tinted 13% with regular quality film, not ceramic, and you could barely see inside even in direct sunlight.

cloud cover

VS

bright sun

Sponsored

gideon201

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Give me till tomorrow and I will post mine with 5% Llumar all around...

Last edited: