European wait list...

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
MMM youd then be liable to put it on your p11d as a benefit in kind, and with the mustangs CO2 output that would be some hefty liability. Much more than the vat saved.

The company car system is different in every country in Europe. In the UK its no longer any point in having it. In Holland it may be the only way to afford a car full stop, same with Norway.

In Germany you only pay for your commute to the office and we do not split the taxation between car and fuel, like in the UK. Everything is included so to speak. Fuel is also fully VAT claimable here....

In the old days, there were no tax at all!
Sponsored

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
The company car system is different in every country in Europe. In the UK its no longer any point in having it. In Holland it may be the only way to afford a car full stop, same with Norway.

In Germany you only pay for your commute to the office and we do not split the taxation between car and fuel, like in the UK. Everything is included so to speak. Fuel is also fully VAT claimable here....

In the old days, there were no tax at all!
Here in Slovakia you can just reclaim the VAT if your company is a VAT-payer. The same with fuel, you're basically getting "cheaper" fuel without VAT. Of course, one day when you decide to sell the vehicle, you will ned to pay VAT from that selling price.

zachi3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS convertible
My convertible was produced on 4th of June, went around in the plant to different places afterwards and now 6 (SIX) weeks later it still sits at the plant.........
This is a very frustrating process :mad::mad:

Cars already arrived in Germany's unloading point are still on hold there for 3 weeks now. Delivery to Dealers was stopped for unknown reasons...
I don't know the word which Comes after nightmare .... (double nightmare?)

cheers
Juergen

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
My convertible was produced on 4th of June, went around in the plant to different places afterwards and now 6 (SIX) weeks later it still sits at the plant.........

Cars already arrived in Germany's unloading point are still on hold there for 3 weeks now. Delivery to Dealers was stopped for unknown reasons...

cheers
Juergen
Make it 'road to hell'. Mine was in the same prduction batch day and still there as well waiting on the railcar to leave factor:headbonk::frusty:y, vista edd 15/8.....

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro

cheers
Juergen
How do you know unloading is stopped? There are people posting new pictures of unloaded cars almost every day.

And how do you know your car is still on the plant? According to Deysha, mine is still in Baltimore and she can't see a single Mustang that left docks. There was a guy who have been told that his vehicle is still in Flat Rock but it was actually in Zeebruge.

Sponsored

tarnisil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 turbo
R3v said:
... There was a guy who have been told that his vehicle is still in Flat Rock but it was actually in Zeebruge.
That's me: I can confirm that.
On the basis of what my dealer told me, deliveries to stores are probably arranged when each truck (or cargo?) is full of cars. For example, my car and another should have been delivered the 8th and other cars the 22nd, which is my new EDD...

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert

cheers
Juergen

Hi Jurgen, your car was probably recalled as ford ran into an issue with eu clearance on the convertible seat belts - they stopped most production and will resume in early August, I'm guessing you're car will be modified then :(

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
That's me: I can confirm that.
On the basis of what my dealer told me, deliveries to stores are probably arranged when each truck (or cargo?) is full of cars. For example, my car and another should have been delivered the 8th and other cars the 22nd, which is my new EDD...
Most probably your car is coupled with mine, since we are few hundred km away each other..!

zachi3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS convertible
How do you know unloading is stopped? There are people posting new pictures of unloaded cars almost every day.

And how do you know your car is still on the plant? According to Deysha, mine is still in Baltimore and she can't see a single Mustang that left docks. There was a guy who have been told that his vehicle is still in Flat Rock but it was actually in Zeebruge.
The unloading didnt stop, what is (was) stopped is delivery from Bremerhaven to Dealers. Reason is that there was no protective layer on the bottom of the car....

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

cheers
Juergen
I know I don’t get much info about our European orders, but from the info I’ve gathered, they were supposed to his dealer showrooms in October, zachi3. I’m thinking this is why there have been some delays. You’re welcome to contact Ford Austria Customer Relationship Center at +43 (0) 50 6581 100 or 01 20 609 24 24 and check on availability time frame.

Deysha

Sponsored

Nordic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joakim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Ordered a GT this summer

Put in an order this summer, let's hope it will arrive before next summer:)
BTW, talked to the sales guy and he told me that there are more than 150 Mustangs ordered in Sweden so far, approx 135 GT and 15 EB.

Had to put up 2200 € now and 44 500 € at delivery.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
I'm not sure if the GT or EB will sell better in Belgium, I did find out that the majority chose competition orange as color, white & guard was next. Not a lot black ones ;-)

Nordic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joakim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
There is a lot of roumors flying around can anyone confirm some of them?

1. The cars will have an extra undercoating to prevent rust, this will be done in the harbour in Germany.

2. The seat belts where wrong on the first cars that arrived to Europe so they are switch them in Germany. That is why there is a delay in delivery.

3. The Euro Performance package does not have the extra gauges, "center gauges pack" nor the K-brace strut tower, there is also unclear if the 3.73:1 final drive ratio comes on the euro cars.

4. The 2016 euroMustang will get the Sync 3?

Does someone knows more about this?

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
With all the localisation needed and the fact that just launched sync 2 here I'm doubting sync 3 will be ready for my 2016.

And there was some issue with seat belts but I was led to believe it only affected convertibles...
Sponsored