5W50 of 5W20 for the Mustang GT?

AndreG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
No people actually use this as a source of credible information. You have zero credibilty. Your highlight video is embarrassing a lot of off track and a lot of getting passed. Do you think you are the only one to do Skippys program? I paid for mine with my own money.
http://www.indycar.com/News/2013/01...ral-Skip-Barber-Racing-School-INDYCAR-Academy

So in that article, which was on the front page/main article when it came out - it says "He receives a sponsored ride in either the 2013 summer Skip Barber Regional Race Series presented by Mazda or the 2013 winter series."

I'd say that's better than paying with your own money. I raced and won against professionals, recorded lap records, and took home way more first place trophies in one season you could ever win in your sad pathetic spirited-driving career.

My whole point was not to discuss what oil to use on a regular day to day basis, but what to use when pushing the engine to the extreme, which you clearly can't do so I'm not sure what credibility you think you have.

" All oils are like water when extremely hot " Sure, but they aren't on the way there.

I have an open mind when it comes to this whole topic, you don't. If you or anyone can explain why my pressures were perfect with the "too thick" oil I was using then I am happy to change my ways.

I did track it on 5w-20 once, didn't I?
Sponsored

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
I don't know everything that comes out of your mouth is questionable. A couple of days ago you admitted you don't even own a '15 Mustang. No one I know seems to remember you at NHIS...

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
http://www.indycar.com/News/2013/01...ral-Skip-Barber-Racing-School-INDYCAR-Academy

So in that article, which was on the front page/main article when it came out - it says "He receives a sponsored ride in either the 2013 summer Skip Barber Regional Race Series presented by Mazda or the 2013 winter series."

I'd say that's better than paying with your own money. I raced and won against professionals, recorded lap records, and took home way more first place trophies in one season you could ever win in your sad pathetic spirited-driving career?
Really:doh:

You talk a bunch of shit to Tim and how he is soooo slow and how he doesn't push his GTPP on all the videos he has shared.

Yet.....you have not provided any evidence with supporting data of YOU driving YOUR GTPP around tracks.

I assume since you won the soapbox derby in 2013, you must now have a ride in an IRL car? Maybe Sprint Cup? F1?

AndreG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Really:doh:

You talk a bunch of shit to Tim and how he is soooo slow and how he doesn't push his GTPP on all the videos he has shared.

Yet.....you have not provided any evidence with supporting data of YOU driving YOUR GTPP around tracks.

I assume since you won the soapbox derby in 2013, you must now have a ride in an IRL car? Maybe Sprint Cup? F1?
I watched the Indy 500 from the Pits once. Does that count?
Sponsored