OP
Ruby305GT

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
So you're the 1 in a million and lost confidence in the whole company? I'd be pissed too, but that's just a ridiculous statement. Even the japanese manufacturers have engine problems and failures. No company is immune.

If you would have kept up with the whole thread you'd understand. It's the way things have been handled and in the end, after almost 40 days in the shop the car still has the same issue. I'm done beating a dead horse, I honestly think Ford is horrible, has horrible customer service and their dealers are crap. I dislike any company that turns me away and says "normal" operation when there's an issue. I can ramble on for hours, but I have a good base for my opinion thus far.

Why I lost my confidence in Ford

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21895
Sponsored

s550hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt Magnetic
If you would have kept up with the whole thread you'd understand. It's the way things have been handled and in the end, after almost 40 days in the shop the car still has the same issue. I'm done beating a dead horse, I honestly think Ford is horrible, has horrible customer service and their dealers are crap. I dislike any company that turns me away and says "normal" operation when there's an issue. I can ramble on for hours, but I have a good base for my opinion thus far.

Honestly bro, you don't have to explain your reasons (though they're clearly there to read). Anyone in your situation would be feeling the same way, hopefully everything is resolved 100% to your satisfaction.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
The same guy who needed his owners manual and two days to figure out how to open his hood?

OP
OP
Ruby305GT

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro

Sponsored

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Also - FWIW when idling in Neutral, parked, I feel a slight "tap" in my right foot when placed on the floor flat towards the tunnel. The best way to explain it is that it feels and sounds like someone is tapping the floor pan/tunnel with a hammer ever so slightly. I'll schedule a visit to the dealer today and keep you guys posted.

A long time and three trips to the dealer later my issue was finally discovered. They pulled my drivetrain and discovered bad throw out bearing and 3rd gear and synchro - I had noticed a faint whine but didn't mention it and they told me 3rd gear assembly was shot. Now waiting for an official parts ETA (being told full trams swap) from ford and it's not looking good, they won't even tell me how long yet because they are trying to shorten it if at all possible, ugh.

All in all my dealer has been stellar - they are really sympathetic to my frustration even gave me a 14GT convertible track pack GT to use as a show of good faith. (It made this process SOOO much easier). I'm trying to turn this into a positive as I have a whipple kit about two weeks out so I just ordered an RXT kit from beefcake (terry is the man) and the dealer has agreed to install it for me while obviously voiding the clutch warranty. So in a way it's good, would have been doing that clutch/flywheel/bearing anyway and it can't hurt to get a fresh tranny or reman right ahead of my blower.

Video back in thread for those looking to make a reference....

OP
OP
Ruby305GT

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT

Same owners manual that contained the incorrect address to mail their customer service center. Such incompetence from Ford, I tell you...

Oh by the way, sarcasm, pass it on :)

The lack of intelligence, not to mention sense of humor, to understand the joke in that post says it all from you. I am surprised you even know how to use the forum.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ruby305GT

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Was supposed to receive a call with Ford decision on buy back, never heard from their legal rep. The deadline was July 8th, as per e-mails and conversations, complete silence from their end. I called, left VM, no call back today and no reply to the email I sent earlier in the the day. Need I say more?

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
are they legally obligated to buy it back due to your lemon laws or what

OP
OP
Ruby305GT

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
are they legally obligated to buy it back due to your lemon laws or what
It was my good faith to allow them the opportunity, prior to me going through the BBB and arbitration. It seems they were just wasting my time, which I dont appreciate. The lack of communication is unprofessional and truthfully disrespectful.

I will be filing with the BBB early tomorrow and sending in my paperwork. I am within the law, it will just take me a bit longer this route.

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
good luck and keep us updated

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Wow, they are very unprofessional. Good luck! I have my final arbitration hearing on Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ruby305GT

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Got a call a week late from CRS representative to tell me Ford denied buying back my vehicle. Nothing short of expected from such a horrible company. I am currently working with the BBB and we will see where this goes.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
so basically ford wants you to be stuck with your defective vehicle huh? unreal. good luck with the claim.
Sponsored