NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
When did your cars goes "in transit" ?
COTUS told me that my car was in transit on 28/5. Then it was delivered 11/6. Then back to in transit since then. Last week Deysha told me my car was still in Flat Rock...since then...no idea.

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
COTUS told me that my car was in transit on 28/5. Then it was delivered 11/6. Then back to in transit since then. Last week Deysha told me my car was still in Flat Rock...since then...no idea.
Okay, did you send a Mail to Kline to find out some informations about your car ?

Sponsored

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
Okay, did you send a Mail to Kline to find out some informations about your car ?

No need.

Deysha has just now informed me that my car is still at the Emission Plant (random testing of cars to test their emission, US Government requirement). All manufacturers do it.

Unfortunately it probably means that my car will be a couple of weeks late :mad:

BUT, with a bit of luck it will be released soon and could pos make the departure for Bremerhaven on one of these ships....

3/7-14/7 Tysla
7/7-19/7 Tijuca

Any of them will do, I should still get it end July in such case, just :doh:

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Deysha told me this week on Thursday that my car is awaiting a ship in Baltimore ...
My feeling is that Deysha could only see as the last step "waiting at Baltimore dock" and even if our cars is already on board, she can't see any new progress.
Mine was at the dock since 12/06 and had an EDD of 24/06, similar to your John.
Most probably my car is on the same vessel :)

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
My feeling is that Deysha could only see as the last step "waiting at Baltimore dock" and even if our cars is already on board, she can't see any new progress.
Mine was at the dock since 12/06 and had an EDD of 24/06, similar to your John.
Most probably my car is on the same vessel :)
Send a Mail to Kline and then you'll have the confirmation where's your car :thumbsup:

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
I'm reading that they start to ask other data we don't have.. probably they are receiving many mails and requesting these data is a polite mode to say "ok stop" :)

Sponsored

FelixGER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2015 EU / Race Red
Next Ship is the EURASIAN HIGHWAY. I have a source at Ford Germany, not a dealer, directly at Ford.

Departing June 29.

Tracking data of the orders of the first Shipment (GALVESTON HIGHWAY) indicates it will take 14 days from "in transit" to US Docks "compound in". So if you´ve been in transit for 14 days or more I would be cautiously optimistic that it´s on the EURASIAN HIGHWAY.

http://www.marinetraffic.com <--- Tracking

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Next Ship is the EURASIAN HIGHWAY. I have a source at Ford Germany, not a dealer, directly at Ford.

Departing June 29.

Tracking data of the orders of the first Shipment (GALVESTON HIGHWAY) indicates it will take 14 days from "in transit" to US Docks "compound in". So if you´ve been in transit for 14 days or more I would be cautiously optimistic that it´s on the EURASIAN HIGHWAY.

http://www.marinetraffic.com <--- Tracking
I have been in transit for 20 days with an EDD on 23/06. After Wednesday 24/6 the EDD disappeared yet Cotus remains in transit.
Btw good find on the EURASIAN HIGHWAY it's the exact same type of vehicle carrier as the Galveston, sweet! Can't find an itinerarie atm though, but the past positions where UK, DE, BE, DE & BE

Cheers!

Last edited:

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
I have been in transit for 20 days with an EDD on 23/06. After Wednesday 24/6 the EDD disappeared yet Cotus remains in transit.
Btw good find on the EURASIAN HIGHWAY it's the exact same type of vehicle carrier as the Galveston, sweet! Can't find an itinerarie atm though, but the past positions where UK, DE, BE, DE & BE

Cheers!
She's in the middle of the Atlantic at the moment, US bound.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
COTUS EDD : 8 days !! (Suppose I'll be boarding in 8 days :doh:)

Q : Deysha, is my car on the move ?

Nothing yet. It’s still at the plant at this time. Keep checking. Have a nice weekend!

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase

Cheers!
You can only hope once the date is gone 'in transit' phase in COTUS you've boarded and are sailing...
Sponsored