Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
huh they actually have strangers driving 'our' cars... I was thinking maybe just shipping 'crates' so far...
Don't worry, they are totally wrapped up on the outside and inside, so they dont sit on your leather or smth ;)

@Notes: Awesome pics!
Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Don't worry, they are totally wrapped up on the outside and inside, so they dont sit on your leather or smth ;)

@Notes: Awesome pics!
I would fart in them though ;-) kiddinnnn!

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
That's not how it works. It would be way to expensive. Why would you employ cranes and towing stuff, if the car is perfectly capable of moving on its own?
These strangers drive all sorts of cars every day, it's their job, so they probably know what they are doing and don't go about breaking your stuff. (or they would have been fired a long time ago).
Problem is the guys at the docks drive it, the truckers drive it and then the mechanics at the dealership drive it. Dunno about USA part. If my car come with more than 50 kms I'll be very upset.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
If my car come with more than 50 kms I'll be very upset.
Look at it from the upside: it's 50km less you have to baby it ;P

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Yea but I want to break it in properly. What if they don't even heat the oil a little and rev it to 7k?!
I saw a dealer crashing a McLaren... They give 0 fucks.

Sponsored

FelixGER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2015 EU / Race Red
The cars have a "transport program" in which they cannot be reved high. The dealer later unlocks it. That´s at least what I heard.

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
Yea but I want to break it in properly. What if they don't even heat the oil a little and rev it to 7k?!
I saw a dealer crashing a McLaren... They give 0 fucks.
A new Bugatti Veyron has 500km on it when handled to customers.

Srsly, the guys transporting our mustangs are just doing their job. They have probably driven tens of thousands of cars, they are not that excited about your particular car.

bkapust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Ruby Red
You have to remeber that some cars are tested more by QC in factory, so they will drive it more then usual.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Great pictures, and remember guys it takes teamwork to make a dream work !

At least based on the last picture, we know for sure we only have 2 brake lights.:frusty: for the moment !! :D

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Great pictures, and remember guys it takes teamwork to make a dream work !

At least based on the last picture, we know for sure we only have 2 brake lights.:frusty: for the moment !! :D
Also noticed something else while I was there, some cars drove with headlights on and some others just had the bottom DRL's on. Maybe it was just the driver putting the knob in the wrong position I don't know...

Sponsored

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
A new Bugatti Veyron has 500km on it when handled to customers.

Srsly, the guys transporting our mustangs are just doing their job. They have probably driven tens of thousands of cars, they are not that excited about your particular car.
Maybe the dock guys. But here we get 10 cars/year maybe. Mine will be the only one in the city. The mechanics prolly saw only fiestas and focuses. My main concern is that they don't damaged it, as waiting for a spare might take weeks..... And I don't have Veyron money. I have to make a credit and such plus want to tune it, so ofc I want it in tip top shape.
And the cherry on the cake is that I've has some misfortune with my 2 cars lately, parts going dead. I know they are supposed to, but why when I'm getting this car? Try breaking later please :D:D:D

Anyway thx for photos Notes.

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
Maybe the dock guys. But here we get 10 cars/year maybe. Mine will be the only one in the city. The mechanics prolly saw only fiestas and focuses. My main concern is that they don't damaged it, as waiting for a spare might take weeks..... And I don't have Veyron money. I have to make a credit and such plus want to tune it, so ofc I want it in tip top shape.
And the cherry on the cake is that I've has some misfortune with my 2 cars lately, parts going dead. I know they are supposed to, but why when I'm getting this car? Try breaking later please :D:D:D

Anyway thx for photos Notes.
I see :) Time to build a tent in front of your dealer's then :D

We get 60 cars this year, but the dealer's already rented several S550's from the importers and had fun with them. I trust these guys not to fool around with mine.

tarnisil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 turbo
Deysha told me my car is outside of the plant and ready to leave for Baltimore... :( ... and I should be inside the CL group!

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Deysha told me my car is outside of the plant and ready to leave for Baltimore... :( ... and I should be inside the CL group!
I think you should expect the CL people to be in the first batch for your country. It would logistically and financially not make any sense for Ford to ship just a few cars here and there over entire Europe.

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
So am I right in assuming that in the next few days these cars that have landed should be at the dealers getting picked up? Can't wait to see the different combos in Euro spec.
Sponsored