First Euro-specs build date assigned! 04/20/2015

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Those will be 2016MY vehicles, Ian whu.
Deysha
Technically the RHD cars are not 2016MY vehicles because we are not getting (nothing confirmed) any of the 2016 updates e.g. sync 3. So the RHD will be 2015MY vehicles still :shrug:
Sponsored

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
Technically the RHD cars are not 2016MY vehicles because we are not getting (nothing confirmed) any of the 2016 updates e.g. sync 3. So the RHD will be 2015MY vehicles still :shrug:
That's my understanding as well, think we're getting some sort of hybrid 2015/16 car. Sync 3 isn't compatible with our 4G networks apparently, thats why we're not getting it - although i believe its not standard on 2016MY cars in the USA anyway.
Other than that i'm not entirely sure what the differences between 2015MY and 2016MY are? (hopefully panel alignment :D )

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
black roof option, other kind of black paint, special packages (California special with turn signals in the US GT hood), Our EU custom pack silver wheels in option,....

Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Finally got my delivery date in the germany VISTA system: August 20th :)

:cheers::clap2:
That’s great news, Ace!

I appreciate you replying back Deysha, but doesn't really help, we all know they going to be 2016my vehicles.
But still doesn't tell us when production going to start for RHD vehicles for UK and Australian markets.
I understand, Ian whu. 2016MY production will begin around fall time, so I’m sure the closer we get the more info we’ll have.

Finally got a VIN, but cant track in COTUS, i sent a PM to Deysha... hope she can help :cheers:
Yeeeyy! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible, zachi3.

That's my understanding as well, think we're getting some sort of hybrid 2015/16 car. Sync 3 isn't compatible with our 4G networks apparently, thats why we're not getting it - although i believe its not standard on 2016MY cars in the USA anyway.
Other than that i'm not entirely sure what the differences between 2015MY and 2016MY are? (hopefully panel alignment :D )
The options will definitely vary between the US and EU, but that does not make them a 2015MY, guys. They will definitely be 2016MY Mustangs. Regarding the differences, I can only access the US and Canada options so I'm not able to advise on this.

Deysha

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
The options will definitely vary between the US and EU, but that does not make them a 2015MY, guys. They will definitely be 2016MY Mustangs. Regarding the differences, I can only access the US and Canada options so I'm not able to advise on this.
Deysha
Thank you for the response Deysha, will be interesting to know once you can access the EU/UK options :)

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
My car is finally In Transit :cheers:

oID39P8.jpg

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Congratz ACE, it have been some awfull weeks for you !:headbang:

Unfortuneatly we can't be to optimistic based on COTUS :shrug:, as you stated VISTA is I suppose the only real reliable source....

At least you have a date in there....I'm still hopefully waiting on feedback of my dealer...seems like he died...or don't give a *^%ÂŁ$-" :frusty:about the mustangs that were ordered...probably fiesta or mondeo are more his kind of cars...:crazy: I would be over excited as dealer to finally be able to sell a real fun car and would like to know everything about it and especially about my demo cars...:confused:

Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Congratz ACE, it have been some awfull weeks for you !:headbang:

Unfortuneatly we can't be to optimistic based on COTUS :shrug:, as you stated VISTA is I suppose the only real reliable source....

At least you have a date in there....I'm still hopefully waiting on feedback of my dealer...seems like he died...or don't give a *^%ÂŁ$-" :frusty:about the mustangs that were ordered...probably fiesta or mondeo are more his kind of cars...:crazy: I would be over excited as dealer to finally be able to sell a real fun car and would like to know everything about it and especially about my demo cars...:confused:
The funny part about Vista was... on Sunday it said 1 day to delivery, the the next day 0 en today the delivery countdown is gone...

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
Nooo. My dealer's VISTA have been changed and now I can't see my car anymore since it requires login :D :frusty:

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
The funny part about Vista was... on Sunday it said 1 day to delivery, the the next day 0 en today the delivery countdown is gone...
That's because the negative numbers would destroy the universe :)

zachi3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS convertible
Hoooooooahhhhh !

Got a working VIN, DEYSHA pleaaase PN !

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thank you for the response Deysha, will be interesting to know once you can access the EU/UK options :)
You’re very welcome, Stark! It may sound crazy, but I think I’m as excited to find out as you guys are to get your cars. :clap2:

It was loaded onto a rail car yesterday and it shipped out today, Ace. It’s on its way to the port now!

Got a working VIN, DEYSHA pleaaase PN !
That’s great, zachi3! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Deysha
Sponsored