NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
Dear Notes, we will be waiting for your pics!!:D

Just try to focus on an EB Ingot Silver with custom pack... (hoping that's mine:first:)

Or a Ruby Red GT Premium, if i am lucky enough and its on the vessel.....although that is highly doubtful!

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Ok here's how the day went by...

I arrived at the port with binoculars, a coolpix camera & 2 battery's. Asked at a Toyota checkpoint nearby what my options are to get in as a visitor and see the Galveston get unloaded.

Not many options he said, but I should ask at the other dock entrance/checkpoint. Very nice dude and we talked a bit about mustangs as well!

Anyway, I drove up there as close as possible but nowhere I could ask to get in. So I started watching from a distance on binoculars and saw a whole bunch Camaro's & Corvettes get unloaded but no Mustangs yet. Also couldn't see the full ramp as there was a big tractor & cat's in the way.

A bit later I got back to my car for a drink and saw a few crew members on their break so I figured to ask them. A girl crew member went out to ask at the office for me, yet when she came back she said it wasn't allowed. At the same a guy came back with her who recognized me from way back in second grade class. That was fun, said they would unload the cars in a bit and handle them with great care.

To make my ramble a bit short(er)... we had a few chats during their breaks and they all said the car drives & sounds awesome. There is security in front and on the back guiding them to position and a 30KM speed limit, no room to fool around! Although I saw one young dude who couldn't resist to step on it during an unwatched moment. (but no biggy, maybe a few micron's of rubber lost ;-)))))

For the rest I tried to take pictures and video's, will sift through them this evening. Hopefully I have something worthwhile to post since unfortunately enough all pic's & vid's are shot with max zoom on as I was to far away. Also don't expect too much as all the cars look the same, very nicely packed in white car covers. Not the plastic sheet that we saw on the first export video's a while back.

To be continued....

tarnisil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 turbo
Notes: you are our HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Thanks guy's, I just found out from Deysha that my car is still waiting on a ship in the US... even though I have a hard time to believe it after seeing 200+ Mustangs today and knowing there are about 250 for Belgium! Unless a lot of these cars go on rails to other parts of Europe (dealer cars and CL's). Anyway if this is the case I will go back on the next arrival date and be better prepared, maybe I can borrow a better camera with big lens etc.

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
Good man. Can't wait to see some pics notes

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Alright folks, I'm naggered for today...

Been sifting through the pic's and the max zoom long distance ones are not really worthwhile to post, maybe I can do something with the video's later on...

So I decided to post one of my last shot's of the day from a closer range as by the end of the day there were cars being parked away from the other line ups. Either these are the CL's or early pickup's I have no idea...
The one on the right was a Wimbledon white one, only seen the door but the paint looked freaking drooling awesome!

Anyway, sweet dreams & goodnight!

PS: I do hope we get to keep those white protection covers!
MUSTANG - 24-06-15 BEZEE @NOTES © (42A).jpg

Last edited:

Ian whu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Nice pic, congrats to the people whose cars they are.
We still got ages to wait yet :(
Dealer will just throw them covers away.some dealers will keep them though

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Thx Notes!
At least we should get them scratchfree !
Now cross fingers for body alignments...

Sponsored

FelixGER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2015 EU / Race Red
So great! The Galveston will be in Bremerhaven in a few hours to unload the rest.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
So great! The Galveston will be in Bremerhaven in a few hours to unload the rest.
Go out there man, you can follow the exact position on marinetraffic. Once the vessel was moored I used google maps to find a nearby street as my reference point and drove up there.

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:411580/zoom:10

Just checked and looks about 8 hours away, it looks like late this will be an evening and overnight job.

Tommy556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I4
Does anyone know the next vessel that comes right after the galveston? What's the status on the next Mustang load?

Rookie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 Fastback MT (EU) (ordered)
...unfortunately enough all pic's & vid's are shot with max zoom on as I was to far away....To be continued....
Thanks a lot for your effort to take the pictures! :cheers:

Sauron_EH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 156 & Mustang Fastback Ecoboost
Does anyone know the next vessel that comes right after the galveston? What's the status on the next Mustang load?
I was told by the dealer that my car was shipped on June 17th, so if someone is able to know which boat departed then... that's one of the next ones.
Sponsored