Sponsored

Poll: Which Shelby GT350/R are you getting?

Which Shelby GT350 are you getting?

• Base

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • Track Pack

Votes: 37 27.8%
  • Technology Pack

Votes: 57 42.9%
  • GT350R

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • GT350R w/ Electrical Pack

Votes: 23 17.3%

• Total voters

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Track Pack, stripes, roof

Now debating color because it seems here are a lot of avalanche orders...
Im torn..
avalanche gray+black stripes
magnetic+black stripes
magnetic+blue stripes

Really wish I could see the avalanche in person and at night
In the end and my opinion... you should just get what your heart/mind likes, not based on others' orders unless you're primarily focusing on the least ordered color possible.

At first I wanted Race Red but after seeing a AG in person up close I immediately knew that was the color I'd order. In any case, it'll look sharp in whichever color you guys decide on...
Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I want to see a little more about how the packages could effect weight and performance before I pull the trigger.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
I want to see a little more about how the packages could effect weight and performance before I pull the trigger.
Why?
Unless your a PROFESSIONAL level road racer (I mean main named series fulltime professional) the weight difference between the packages will make NO difference in performance based upon your skill level. Worry about the $$ for high quality driving schools if you really want to pick up performance levels.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Why?
Unless your a PROFESSIONAL level road racer (I mean main named series fulltime professional) the weight difference between the packages will make NO difference in performance based upon your skill level. Worry about the $$ for high quality driving schools if you really want to pick up performance levels.

I agree. They are all getting the same tires, brakes, and drivetrain. Numbers on a track will likely be very similar. Stuff like the Magneride will improve feel on the track(might also improve lap times, I don't know), but the differences in weight would be negligeable in the grand scheme. Driver weight would play just as big a role.

cj428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R TT
50lbs off unsprung weight is a lot.

Sponsored

aguilar310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302 #1235
I just noticed that I was the only one (so far) to vote for the GT350R without Electronic Pack. My reason is that I wanted to get the base with Track pack and car cover, But for roughly $3k difference I can get the R that includes the Track Pack plus i get the CF wheels and the wing and its an R. Yes i know, no back seat but I am not planing on having anyone back their and I will be tracking the car, not that it makes a huge difference in my case but its still pretty bad a$s

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I just noticed that I was the only one (so far) to vote for the GT350R without Electronic Pack. My reason is that I wanted to get the base with Track pack and car cover, But for roughly $3k difference I can get the R that includes the Track Pack plus i get the CF wheels and the wing and its an R. Yes i know, no back seat but I am not planing on having anyone back their and I will be tracking the car, not that it makes a huge difference in my case but its still pretty bad a$s
I need air conditioning and a radio in my daily driver. Otherwise I might do what you are. Frankly, I would want AC even if it were just for track days. I suppose your climate is just that nice that you don't need AC. I'M SO JEALOUS!!!

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Base Oxford White GT350 with blue stripes - that's it!

Johnb-5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2006 Volvo XC90 GT350
Base, T-Yellow, Black-Roof and Black-Stripes.

Sponsored

aguilar310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302 #1235
I need air conditioning and a radio in my daily driver. Otherwise I might do what you are. Frankly, I would want AC even if it were just for track days. I suppose your climate is just that nice that you don't need AC. I'M SO JEALOUS!!!
Most like i will get the Base w/Track because I'm not paying $20k ADM for an R. Its going to be a fight just getting it at MSRP. I'll be happy with a GT350, Tack and A/C, just no Sync3 :tsk:

Even thought the weather is nice Button Willow is 2hr North of LA and it get above 90 degrees there very easily.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Base.
My track days are for the most part over with. So does the the base come with the up-graded rear axles?...lol DAMN-IT!!