Sponsored

BMR Suspension New Product Release-Spherical Vertical Links for ’15 Mustang (TCA045)

BMR Suspension

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 300A PP GT
BMR Suspension Spherical Bearing Vertical Link for the 2015-Newer Mustang

Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 2015-newer Mustang is easy with Vertical Links from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel vertical links with soft rubber bushings deflect under load, absorbing power and allowing excessive spindle rotation. Machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, the billet construction and heavy-duty spherical bearings eliminate vertical link flex and solidly link the spindle to the lower control arm. The BMR Vertical Links (TCA045) will stand up to the high loads of any performance environment. The TCA045s give you the best in strength along with all of the bind-free suspension articulation needed for great handling. These are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to greatly improve performance without big increases in NVH. Designed to excel in street performance, drag race, and road race applications, this eliminates Vertical Link and bushing deflection and wheel alignment changes. BMR Suspension’s TCA045 billet aluminum spherical Vertical Links are black anodized for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.

Click here for more info - http://goo.gl/H7ajNg

Sponsored

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
i notice a big difference in design with the steeda's in that theirs are hollow and this does nto seem to be. Can you tell me how these compare to that product?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
i notice a big difference in design with the steeda's in that theirs are hollow and this does nto seem to be. Can you tell me how these compare to that product?
Steeda's are not hollow. They are solid billet aluminum. They have an opening right in the center of the part but not hollow.

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
Steeda's are not hollow. They are solid billet aluminum. They have an opening right in the center of the part but not hollow.
That open center part is what im referring to. Explained poorly, sry

Sponsored

OP
OP
BMR Suspension

BMR Suspension

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 300A PP GT
The center recess is an easy way to get weight out of the part without sacrificing any structural integrity or strength. Honestly, when it comes to the billet part itself, there will be very little difference between the BMR and Steeda part besides aesthetics (it's difficult to make a part look different then the packaging restraints are so critical). The differences comes in the bushings/bearings. I can't speak about the Steeda part, but at BMR use the highest quality spherical bearing you can get, which ensure a very high level of quality. All of our spacers are designed specifically for the application so there will always be a perfect fit.

On a side note, our designed has changed a little bit since this was posted. Our vertical links have a larger center recess and a larger bevel on the edges to eliminate some weight.

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I had to place my order before this was posted, so I went with the Steeda mostly for lack of product knowledge. I noticed the Steeda has Delrin bushing which seemed high quality from some of the other stuff I've read... Had I seen this now though I would have likely gone with the BMR since the price/quality is right on.

OP
OP
BMR Suspension

BMR Suspension

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 300A PP GT
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I had to place my order before this was posted, so I went with the Steeda mostly for lack of product knowledge. I noticed the Steeda has Delrin bushing which seemed high quality from some of the other stuff I've read... Had I seen this now though I would have likely gone with the BMR since the price/quality is right on.
Well I'm sorry i didn't get a chance to respond sooner. You won't have any issues with the Steeda links. I would rather see you with BMR stuff, but Steeda makes very high quality parts as well.

We have a Delrin/spherical version coming very soon. It is being tested now.

good luck with everything and let us know if there's anything we can help with!

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Would installing these effect the alignment at all or can this be done without it.

I'm trying to do all the parts I can that don't require an alignment first then do the rest all at once so I don't end up paying to get the car aligned 5 times in a few months.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Would installing these effect the alignment at all or can this be done without it.

I'm trying to do all the parts I can that don't require an alignment first then do the rest all at once so I don't end up paying to get the car aligned 5 times in a few months.
You do not need to correct the alignment after installing these pieces onto your Mustang. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

kiko1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Well I'm sorry i didn't get a chance to respond sooner. You won't have any issues with the Steeda links. I would rather see you with BMR stuff, but Steeda makes very high quality parts as well.

wow BMR. The fact that one manufacturer doesn't trash the other goes a very long way with me. Just your simple response quoted above is the proper way to conduct business. I don't know what direction I am headed with my S550 but rest assured I will look at BMR products for my future mods.

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
The center recess is an easy way to get weight out of the part without sacrificing any structural integrity or strength. Honestly, when it comes to the billet part itself, there will be very little difference between the BMR and Steeda part besides aesthetics (it's difficult to make a part look different then the packaging restraints are so critical). The differences comes in the bushings/bearings. I can't speak about the Steeda part, but at BMR use the highest quality spherical bearing you can get, which ensure a very high level of quality. All of our spacers are designed specifically for the application so there will always be a perfect fit.

On a side note, our designed has changed a little bit since this was posted. Our vertical links have a larger center recess and a larger bevel on the edges to eliminate some weight.

Nice... your are Spherical bearings, steeda arms are Delrin Bushings. Good, but different.

OP
OP
BMR Suspension

BMR Suspension

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 300A PP GT
Nice... your are Spherical bearings, steeda arms are Delrin Bushings. Good, but different.
Yes, right now the links we offer are Spherical bearing on both ends. We will have a Delrin bushing version available soon.

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP

very much appreciate the response, and no worries on not replying sooner. I did get the BMR end links and am very excited to install them this weekend :)

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
very much appreciate the response, and no worries on not replying sooner. I did get the BMR end links and am very excited to install them this weekend :)
Thanks for supporting our operation!

You should snap some nice pics of the links and share them :cheers:
Sponsored