Sponsored

MAPerformance Muffler Delete

Zakspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I recently purchased a non resonated catback from MAP for my car and it was too quiet for my taste. So Adam made up a set of muffler deletes so I could run straight pipes. They turned out great. I think they sound great and are not too loud. This is using the factory down pipe. With their offraod down pipe it will be too loud for use on the street. MAP makes excellent parts with old school craftsmanship. The quality is second to none and by far the best exhaust I have ever bought. Here are a few pictures of them installed plus a couple videos. I wish I had better video equipment these don't do it justice, much deeper in person.
DSC_0248.jpg
DSC_0249.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

rumble

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt pp 1999 gt convt
Can't hear can't see

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
straight piped sounds the best on the 4 banger, mufflers just kill the sound imo. I want it rather loud with pops. With no cat straight exhaust you'll spit flames at top rpms. PAP PAP PAP!

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
Click the pictures above in post #4 and #5.

Craig, thank you for the pictures and the videos. It looks like you might need to loosen the drivers side v-band clamp a hair and readjust that side as the tip looks to favor the right of the bumper outlet in the videos. Could just be the angle!

For anybody that has the MAP catback and wants the muffler deletes for track use, or a louder exhaust. Here is the product page.

http://www.maperformance.com/map-re...ord-mustang-ecoboost-ebm-rmd-map-ebm-rmd.html

Craig - Could you also leave a review on the link above please?

Thank you!

Sponsored

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
If we order a new exhaust is there an option for the no mufflers on the exhaust page? and is the price of the muffler part removed or is it the same price then an added 239 for the no muffler kit?

When I order my exhaust from you guys down the road am shooting for the catted down pipe and then straight back exhaust.