Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
Hey Brian, I replied in another thread but not sure you saw it. You can give them my # and I'll run with it since I'm down the street.
Brandon I did see it and I have your number already, can you PM me your email and I'll copy you on the message I send to them.

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Nice seeing everyone again today I have some picks also but I need to get them off my phone. Also got my For racing sport axle backs installed (in 30 minutes) I need to cut one pipe shorter as they are a bit out of alignment but they sounds great! They really evened out the sound that the CAI created when the throttle opens past halfway.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I snapped a couple of pictures with my cell... Forgot my DSLR, next time. It was fun as always. Let's look into the auto cross idea.

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Was fun! I now want a set of the PP wheels, they look so good on the CO. The ecoboost cars sounded really good as well! And stoli's exhaust is freaking loud :D

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
I'll make it out next month, had a dumb wedding in Nashville to attend this weekend. Looked like a great turnout

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
I ordered my 2015 a few weeks ago, already have a ton of parts sitting at home waiting for the car to arrive haha. Looking forward to attending some meets here in FL once the car finally arrives.

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my 2015 a few weeks ago, already have a ton of parts sitting at home waiting for the car to arrive haha. Looking forward to attending some meets here in FL once the car finally arrives.
Why wait join us at any meet, you don't need to have a 2015 and it's a great way to see some sweet Mods!

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
Might have to do that, just missed the may meet it looks like, I sent a request to join the fb group this morning. I've been browsing the build journals on here for a bit too, your car looks great! I'm torturing myself looking at all of this though since my car is probably 2 months out still hahah.
Sponsored