Sponsored

GT350 Mustang to be over 520HP, Q&A with Ford's Shelby Brand Manager (Jim Owens)

u8mylunch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Corvette, 2003 Audi A6, 1984 Ford F150
Dodson, were any exterior color questions mentioned aside of the fact that the Avalanche Gray was present. thanks
Sponsored

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Dodson, were any exterior color questions mentioned aside of the fact that the Avalanche Gray was present. thanks
Yes I asked if there was going to be a Blue Badge for the touring pac. Jim said NO...just red for the "R" and silver for the standard GT350...
Spoiler for the TECH pac small, Spoiler for the TRAC pac bigger, The "R" got the WING.. The Base model GT350 was basic the regular Mustang GT with the Special Engine (FPC) No magnetic ride but the PP Mustang GT springs. So theoretically, what ever the cost over the regular GT Mustang engine and a few pieces of aluminum front fenders and hood is want the Base GT 350 will be over the Mustang GT...I think all of our prices are way over what the base GT350 will come in at.

stable68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Crown Victoria LX Sport
Yes I asked if there was going to be a Blue Badge for the touring pac. Jim said NO...just red for the "R" and silver for the standard GT350...
Spoiler for the TECH pac small, Spoiler for the TRAC pac bigger, The "R" got the WING.. The Base model GT350 was basic the regular Mustang GT with the Special Engine (FPC) No magnetic ride but the PP Mustang GT springs. So theoretically, what ever the cost over the regular GT Mustang engine and a few pieces of aluminum front fenders and hood is want the Base GT 350 will be over the Mustang GT...I think all of our prices are way over what the base GT350 will come in at.
Think you may be a bit confused. The base GT350 suspension will be different than the GTPP suspension, the springs will not be shared. Also, the GT350 is more than just an engine, hood and fender change over the GT, it has a carbon fiber composite radiator support, and a few other carbon fiber composite bits, much better aerodynamics and other suspension and chassis tuning. The $53k predicted price seems right to me.

moodster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I think pricing will be in line with last years gt 500.
Base price around 52 and loaded with track pack and other goodies 67000 for 350r

CarFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 2010 Grand Sport
It'll be a lot of car for 53k. I wish it were available in grabber blue.

Sponsored

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Think you may be a bit confused. The base GT350 suspension will be different than the GTPP suspension, the springs will not be shared. Also, the GT350 is more than just an engine, hood and fender change over the GT, it has a carbon fiber composite radiator support, and a few other carbon fiber composite bits, much better aerodynamics and other suspension and chassis tuning. The $53k predicted price seems right to me.
Whether or not it has the exact springs as the regular GT was not my point. The base GT350 will have springs, over the premium "Magnetic ride" and my other point was if you take away the cost for the regular core support and added the "composite radiator support" then...you take away the extra cost of aluminum fenders and hood and then.....add the difference in cost etc....the BASE GT350 will, and should not be that much over the GT Mustang. This is all Im saying. In other words I think everyone will be surprised on the price, thus lowering my guess on price

Big reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX50S
I'm curious to see how much the Tech and Track packages add.
Sponsored

Last edited: