Sponsored

Our Lowest Prices EVER on Gibson Exhaust.

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
Why does it seem that people are staying away from Gibson? There's only a few you tube videos but I like the way it sounds and thinking of buying them. Just seems odd to me that most people on this site have stayed away and are leaning towards MBRP street.

OP
OP
AJUSA.COM

AJUSA.COM

Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ajusa.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang
Hello, thank you for the inquiry. Not sure why Gibson would not be getting a lot of love. We have not seen that. We have sold quite a few for the 2015 Mustang's so far. We don't sell MBRP so hard for us to compare. Both are excellent exhaust's. Yes, the Gibson does sound awesome. The fit and finish and performance is excellent. We have only had nothing but positive feedback on the Gibson.

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
Why does it seem that people are staying away from Gibson? There's only a few you tube videos but I like the way it sounds and thinking of buying them. Just seems odd to me that most people on this site have stayed away and are leaning towards MBRP street.

I think a lot of people got turned off by the claims of "gains" gibson made when they were first to market. With all of their competitors now you can clearly see that there are far better sounding exhaust for the same price point they originally had.

OP
OP
AJUSA.COM

AJUSA.COM

Vendor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ajusa.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang
We are unaware of any claims of gain.Each exhaust brand is going to have its own sound, it is all personal preference. We have had many 6G Mustang owners purchase this exhaust and they love the sound. We also offer Borla, Magnaflow and JBA, all with products for the 5.0.

mbhall3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I ordered a Gibson exhaust through AJUSA on February 10th and still have yet to receive confirmation of it being shipped. Not to bash them, I've been in contact with customer service obviously and they say they are waiting on Gibson. Just letting anyone interested in this offer aware of the potential ridiculous wait time. Now that Borla has released their Atak and S-type I'm seriously considering cancelling my original order and seeing which vendor has best price on Borla. What's another couple weeks waiting after two months?
Sponsored