Sponsored

First GT350R Mustangs spotted on the line

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Had a full look at the avalanche grey GT350R, it really pops with black wheels and spoiler. Spoiler is huge, but looks correct on the car.

Going to say my choices for 2017 are now BMW M2, 350, or RS.
Sponsored

Sponsored

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Had a full look at the avalanche grey GT350R, it really pops with black wheels and spoiler. Spoiler is huge, but looks correct on the car.

Where did you see this? O:headbang:f course you are not talking about a photo, but the real thing..right? well then where are the photo's from your camera phone? and Im sure you are not the only one that saw it..where are the instagrams photos? Im dying as well...to see it, and not a rendering.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Asked them to bring an Avalanche R to NYIAS....fingers crossed

Pablo GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayman S

Where did you see an avalanche GT350? and what is an RS? Hopefully not a Focus (no offense intended):)

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Im praying the Avalanche is as lite colored as the photo in the garage with the other cars. My Hummer H2 will be painted tomorrow here is a photo from today and tomorrow its in the paint booth Avalanche grey ..here I come..(please be beautiful..)
hummer 17.jpg
hummer 18.jpg

Sponsored

stable68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Crown Victoria LX Sport
Asked them to bring an Avalanche R to NYIAS....fingers crossed
Will be there April 4th.. Would love to see the liquid blue car. And I hope Mclaren brings something more than the model they are revealing.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
I see nearly every GT350, & have no reason to share pics, or be liable.

I made a career move to be closer to the s550. I will know more, when I get some time behind the wheel. But, the fpc's note is sex.

I am really anticipating comparing it to my car, and the new M2, along side my friends Z51.

Last edited:

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
I see nearly every GT350, & have no reason to share pics, or be liable.

I made a career move to be closer to the s550. I will let you know more, when I get some.time behind the wheel. The fpc note is sex.

I am really anticipating comparing it to my car, and the new M2. Plus my friends Z51.
Let me get this straight....your not sharing the photo's of the 2016 GT350R avalanche grey because you are worried about being liable? in which way? Do you work for FORD? If this is the case okay...but......... someone has been sharing "on the line" photo's of the cars being built etc...and I do not hear of any problems. You can send them to me and I will post them, and they can sue, or try to sue me. I could not care. I just would like to see the avalanche car so I can dream better at night, and get the color choice out for the way. So if you can please share the photo.:hail:

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Also...one more point...lets see...there are photo's of nearly every color of the car on the net, how in the hell are you going to get into trouble if someone see the avalanche color? is this the "holy grail" of colors? we have all see the T-yellow, red, guard green, black, white, D.I.blue GT350, again how are you going to get into trouble sharing the photo...give me a break, you ain't going to get into trouble !!!!! I call B.S. !! if you got it share it...

RustedAngel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 350R HR215
Also...one more point...lets see...there are photo's of nearly every color of the car on the net, how in the hell are you going to get into trouble if someone see the avalanche color? is this the "holy grail" of colors? we have all see the T-yellow, red, guard green, black, white, D.I.blue GT350, again how are you going to get into trouble sharing the photo...give me a break, you ain't going to get into trouble !!!!! I call B.S. !! if you got it share it...
You know that's ridiculous. If he works for Ford and is intimately employed enough to have access like that, sharing photos on the net can absolutely be career suicide.
Sponsored