Sponsored

16 Camaro Next To 15 Stang

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I might jump ship to GM if this thing is a home run. I love the LT engines as well.
I like pushrods, so long as they're in suspensions, or cars from the '60's. New car engines, not so much.

I have to wonder if that pronounced double-bubble roof will preclude a sunroof. The lack of one is easily my biggest gripe with my Mustang.
Sponsored

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Unless they do something about the engine offerings, it's still going to be a pretty much US only car.

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
This appears they took a few design aspects from the S550 and tried to over do them (bubble roof is almost laughable) and kept the rest of the car nearly identical. This is more comparable to the change from 12-13 in the mustang.

That back deck lid is still a table top! I drove behind an outgoing just this morning and it killed me how just huge and perfectly flat that rear deck is. (Side note: the camaro didn't want to play which was quite discouraging)

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
This appears they took a few design aspects from the S550 and tried to over do them (bubble roof is almost laughable) and kept the rest of the car nearly identical. This is more comparable to the change from 12-13 in the mustang.

That back deck lid is still a table top! I drove behind an outgoing just this morning and it killed me how just huge and perfectly flat that rear deck is. (Side note: the camaro didn't want to play which was quite discouraging)
Chevy guys I know claim the 15 Mustang stole the Camaros design. I get the comments, how you like that Camaro-Stang or Stangaro. :doh:

5.0GT

Threads
Reaction score

5th gen camaros NEVER play with a newer 5.0 unless they are cammed or blown...

Sponsored

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
5th gen camaros NEVER play with a newer 5.0 unless they are cammed or blown...
I got a stingray to play once but other than that people leave it alone sadly.

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
:clap2:
How bad did you get beat by the Stingray?
Did a 0-75 between lights and he didn't even get his backend into view out my window actually. I miss timed my shift to second or it may have actually gone the other way (I attribute the closeness to his being a clearly crappy driver)

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
Either that or he wasn't racing. I'm a Mustang fan my 13 is the 4th I've owned, but the StingRay is really nice. I might get one when I trade my 13

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
I think I see a wet spot under that one Camaro. ;)

Sponsored

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Either that or he wasn't racing. I'm a Mustang fan my 13 is the 4th I've owned, but the StingRay is really nice. I might get one when I trade my 13
He was racing. The speed limit was... nowhere near 75... and he pushed it. Just terrible terrible shifts. The stingray is a great car but I'm more of a Z06 fan.

limequat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Meh, looks like the current car which looks incredibly dated.
If they didn't fix the interior, they're gonna have a stinker on their hands.

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
^ No doubt. That's the worst thing about the Camaro. The interior looks horrible. I really hope they fix it.

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
I hope the rear is similar to the C7.

Nothing shown has ever hinted at what the tail lights will look like, that is the easiest thing to cover up.

As a whole it looks too similar to the 5th gen. Garbage.

I hope the reveal shows it looks very different, otherwise its the same as the SN95 going to New Edge...not a generation change.
Sponsored