FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hello Mustang6G,

You all have been very supportive and gracious towards me both in facilitating my learning as an enthusiast as well as a salesmen. Lots of you have reached out to me with questions and requests which I appreciate as it has helped me to learn more about the car that I love and now own.

I wanted to show my thanks by inviting any and all of you to an event that will be held at the dealership I work for Village Ford on Saturday March 14, 2015 we are located at 23535 Michigan Ave Dearborn, Michigan 48124. We are in the shadow of Ford Motor Company and we typically have a pretty good turn out the event that we are holding is best described as a swap meet. There will be everything from parts, to nostalgic pieces of Mustang Americana, all the way up to full vehicles from projects that needs some love, to show cars that owners are ready to part with.

Last year we had food and refreshments as well as lots of interested people and a few experts from Ford Motor Company. If anyone would like to see the dealership meet me or speak with management we will all be here. If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to contact me I hope to put some faces to the names and grow the relationship that Mustang6G has helped us to start.

Thank you all
Sponsored

OP
OP
FiveLiterDreamer

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The MOCSEM Annual Swap Meet at Village Ford is going on now until 2 PM. There are plenty of parts memoribilia and various Americana being sold in our shop. There are also quiet a few Mustangs being shown off as well.