Sponsored

Anyone use the Intune from Diablosport yet on their '15 GT?

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Question as stated above. Anyone use this one yet on their 15 GT? If you have could you share some details. I like that it appears to be Mac compatible and has built in wifi and a touchscreen. For now I'm just thinking about an out of the box tune until I save up for a supercharger system some day.

So anyone have one of these yet? Thanks in advance. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Free Agent

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
The silence is deafening. ;)

I may have my preliminary answer, no one yet it looks. I'll give it some more time to see if any one does. :)

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Pretty much anyone that has a ProCharger installed has. Since they actually did my install, I haven't used mine, but I have it in the glovebox.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
I want to go the Procharger route and I was considering buying this tuner, since Procharger uses them. I can just get the boosted tune once I purchase and probably save the cost of the device :).
Are you planning on purchasing this? I've been waiting to hear feedback on it and see if it makes sense for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Free Agent

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Thanks for the responses so far. I'm curious on what the out of the box tune has to offer. Their site claims a 15 hp 30 tq bump on 93 and 91 octane tunes. Seems weird that it is the same claim for both. I'm not looking for the moon here, just an nice little hp/tq bump on a safe daily driver tune out of the box and the ability to re tune if I go CAI and exhaust eventually. That and I like how it is Mac compatible.

Anyone have one on a NA vehicle?

Sponsored

txjd2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I also have a Diablo intune I bought for my truck. Trying to decide whether or not to use it on my GT. I called American Muscle and they suggested the X4 for use ability. They do offer a lifetime tune service for the Intune so it may be worth a shot

Last edited:

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
I also have a Diablo intune I bought for my truck. Trying to decide whether or not to use it on my GT. I called American Muscle and they suggested the X4 for use ability. They do offer a lifetime tune service for the Intune so it may be worth a shot

Can't you just get the GT tune from them for under 100 or so? Also, don't they have free tunes or something like that? Sorry, I'm just speculating at this point, but would love to hear some results from the tunes.

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
I have run it on my car from day one. We have done a lot of testing and logging to get things right on both the driveability and the power.

If any of you are interested let me know we offer forum discount to all 6g members.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
I have run it on my car from day one. We have done a lot of testing and logging to get things right on both the driveability and the power.

If any of you are interested let me know we offer forum discount to all 6g members.

What power gains can you expect on a stock GT with H-pipes and 93 Octane tune using the Diablo device. ?

Sponsored

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
What power gains can you expect on a stock GT with H-pipes and 93 Octane tune using the Diablo device. ?

H-Pipe resonator delete or H-Pipe with longtube headers.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Well i did not use the intune but i had my tune done today with me the sctx4 ,no cai,i gained 18 hp and 14 tq and u can definitely feel that.Throttle responce is way better also.I also had a custom tune from wms.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
The diablos work well. most good tuners don't use the since they do not protect the tune files though.

we have forum discounts for anyone looking
Sponsored