Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

JR1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 50years edition GT
indeed. the ecoboost seems to be quite fast - never drove one yet
Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
And for the ones not happy with the 310 (314HP) there are plenty of MOD's around : Livernois, COBB,...and Ford coming up as well with a warranty prove, hassle free version by the end of the year...estimated at $ 500,-

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
btw engine - i drove two Porsche last week, and they had a difference of around 25 PS ... almost same as US / EU Mustang difference.
you can´t really distinguish it, it´s just to get EURO6, but there is not really loss of power i am sure. Actually, still, we are strongly over 400 PS - should be enough for European streets
:gossip:
:Dthere is no such Thing as enough horsepower:D
;)

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
It seems Borla is going to release some exhausts (without Ford Racing) in the coming weeks/months...Available in Europe as info was provided by official Borla reseller.

FORD 2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECO BOOST, AT/MT, RWD, TOURING – axle back
FORD 2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECO BOOST, AT/MT, RWD, S-TYPE – axle back
FORD 2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECO BOOST, AT/MT, RWD, ATAK – axle back
FORD 2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECO BOOST, AT/MT, RWD, TOURING – cat-back
FORD 2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECO BOOST, AT/MT, RWD, S-TYPE – cat-back
FORD 2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECO BOOST, AT/MT, RWD, ATAK – cat-back

Prices yet unknown...pictures unavailable at the moment...

Wonder what the difference will be with Ford racing apart of the embossed FR logo and price ...

Chances are a CE approved version will also be released. Interesting in case of problems at the technical check up at the end of the 4th year in Belgium. Other solutions are the Cat backs as easy to swap if you have issues to get a 'green card' with this check up...

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
It seems Borla is going to release some exhausts (without Ford Racing) in the coming weeks/months...Available in Europe as info was provided by official Borla reseller.

FORD 2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECO BOOST, AT/MT, RWD, TOURING – axle back
FORD 2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECO BOOST, AT/MT, RWD, S-TYPE – axle back
FORD 2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECO BOOST, AT/MT, RWD, ATAK – axle back
FORD 2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECO BOOST, AT/MT, RWD, TOURING – cat-back
FORD 2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECO BOOST, AT/MT, RWD, S-TYPE – cat-back
FORD 2015 MUSTANG 2.3L ECO BOOST, AT/MT, RWD, ATAK – cat-back

Prices yet unknown...pictures unavailable at the moment...

Wonder what the difference will be with Ford racing apart of the embossed FR logo and price ...

Chances are a CE approved version will also be released. Interesting in case of problems at the technical check up at the end of the 4th year in Belgium. Other solutions are the Cat backs as easy to swap if you have issues to get a 'green card' with this check up...
at first i was happy to hear, there will be exhaust with an american Soundtrack:headbang:
then i asked myself, if they would offer exhaust for the 5.0:paddle:

but then you mentioned the ce-approval prob...
the end of 4th year check up is NOT a prob. indeed you could Change the whole System the day before the check up

B U T : If you install a non-approved exhaust and the engine gains some horsepower you void the approval of the complete car and this voids your insurance. in case of an accident this could ruin you:(

Sponsored

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Hmm, I just wondered ... are we actually getting the projector ponies? I am hoping they are not illegal in some way here and left off :(

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
According to the catalogues they are part of the deal...

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Hmm, I just wondered ... are we actually getting the projector ponies? I am hoping they are not illegal in some way here and left off :(
:D your doubt is legit and it's the first feature I feared we won't have. Hopefully it's listed in almost all euro catalogues :)

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
States it in the UK specs at least so can't see why they would change that feature else where in Europe.

Sponsored

JR1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 50years edition GT
at first i was happy to hear, there will be exhaust with an american Soundtrack:headbang:
then i asked myself, if they would offer exhaust for the 5.0:paddle:

but then you mentioned the ce-approval prob...
the end of 4th year check up is NOT a prob. indeed you could Change the whole System the day before the check up

B U T : If you install a non-approved exhaust and the engine gains some horsepower you void the approval of the complete car and this voids your insurance. in case of an accident this could ruin you:(
if you take a Axle Back Ford Racing it should not gain the horsepower actually. i heard from some tuners here in germany they are working on exhaust systems with german TĂśV for the GT

jc182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw golf gt
can we import exhaust directly from US or we do have to make the installation aproved by Europe vehicle inspection?

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
can we import exhaust directly from US or we do have to make the installation aproved by Europe vehicle inspection?
Depends on the country you live in. E.g. in germany you're only allowed to build in parts that are approved in germany.

Nevertheless you will always lose your Ford warranty.

jc182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw golf gt
Depends on the country you live in. E.g. in germany you're only allowed to build in parts that are approved in germany.

Nevertheless you will always lose your Ford warranty.
Ok, so in your case, if you install a exhaust approved by Germany, you do not lose your Ford warranty? or you always lose the warranty as long as you modify anything on the car?

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
If you import keep in mind there seems to be a 10% import duty...:doh:

Wonder what happens with the warranty if you use the Ford Racing (Borla) version...It's Ford, right?

The Belgian Borla importer can supply the FordRacing version the Dutch one not..(Borla original only)

FR version : € 790,- + € 265 TPT cost.
US price : $789 and price at CJpony for TPT is $ 295,- (to Belgium)
The duty will take away the small dollar/euro ratio advantage...so why bother to import..

The Roush however is $ 200 cheaper and seems attractive as well but guess warranty might be issue (even with Roush as authorised Ford tuner ?)

Sponsored