Sponsored

12/15 Build Date

Rafeism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB w/PP (on order)
Talk to dealer today. ... my car is sitting at a regional storage lot in Walkertown, NC... which is about 45 min away. .. they are pushing to get it here today

ordered: 9/23/14
Vin: 10/24/14
Blend: 12/16/14
Awaiting ship: 12/16/14
In transit: 12/16/14
EDD: 12/30/14
Question, does ford arrange for delivery from the local rail yard or does the dealership? I would imagine Ford proper does, but if the dealership is arranging it or has greater pull thats good info...

My car is also sitting at the local rail yard waiting for a truck, my dealer said he set its priority to "hot" whatever that means, so hoping for the next 48 hours!
Sponsored

Christopher_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP Ruby Red
Question, does ford arrange for delivery from the local rail yard or does the dealership? I would imagine Ford proper does, but if the dealership is arranging it or has greater pull thats good info...

My car is also sitting at the local rail yard waiting for a truck, my dealer said he set its priority to "hot" whatever that means, so hoping for the next 48 hours!
Ford takes care of it, but the dealer could have pull with the transport company. I was just at the dealership and my sales rep was telling me about one such situation. She also told me that she was bugging the transport driver about my car, so maybe someone will be on the lookout for it and send it to the front of the line.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Well my car has gone into Transit!!! But EDD dropped back to 1/19 from 1/12... I will try not to stress about it :lol::tsk:

Last edited:

Brwnsgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leilani
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT
Ugh!! Went to my dealer to order some aftermarket stuff. .. he said my car is still at the plant! Cotus still shows 1/1...this ordering crap is a complete mind screw!!

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
FYI (I posted this email in a few threads) for any EAA members or anyone hoping to use the 750.00, I sent the following email to their customer help:

Hi,
I am an EAA member and have received my 750.00 Ford eCertificate which expires on 1/05/2015. I have an issue however; I ordered my car a couple of months ago but due to slow downs at the Ford plant and the holidays my car will not arrive until 1/12/2015 at the earliest. Is there anything I (we) can do to preserve this eCertificate? Thanks for your time.

And got the following response:

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your email. Since you have generated your eCertificate during the program period, your rebate of $750 will be protected despite the delayed delivery of the vehicle.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

C and I Help

Ford Program HQ

[email protected]

I have followed up asking them if I am clear on the fact that I can use my eCertificate after 1/5/2015 and am waiting on a response.

Sponsored

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
So car was off loaded from railcar and with a little help from my friends they send me photos. There are more than the two but I figured no one needed to see all 4 of them as it was just from the four corners of the car. Now that I see the real car I am way ready for this to get here!

Auto facility said 24-48 hours before it goes to dealership.
photo 1.JPG
photo 3.JPG

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
And that is an LE right behind yours!

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So car was off loaded from railcar and with a little help from my friends they send me photos. There are more than the two but I figured no one needed to see all 4 of them as it was just from the four corners of the car. Now that I see the real car I am way ready for this to get here!

Auto facility said 24-48 hours before it goes to dealership.
Man, that's a cool pic, wish I could have got one of mine like that!:thumbsup:

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
And that is an LE right behind yours!
Yes and i have the VIN and it is Kona Blue. I checked it agains Cotus and got zip........

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
Man, that's a cool pic, wish I could have got one of mine like that!:thumbsup:
I have video of the car being driven off the car also........

Sponsored

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Yes and i have the VIN and it is Kona Blue. I checked it agains Cotus and got zip........
I have video of the car being driven off the car also........
Very cool! I just got my rail car number from my dealer (ETTX710227) and calling CSX tracks it! Or at least it let me know that ford has released the car but that is it so far.

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
Very cool! I just got my rail car number from my dealer (ETTX710227) and calling CSX tracks it! Or at least it let me know that ford has released the car but that is it so far.
Car arrived Blue Island IL 12/26/2014 at 1732

And departed Valparaiso IN on 12/28/2014 at 0023.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)

You, my friend, are a very good person to know :cheers::headbang:

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)

Hmm I wonder if there are two cars on two different railroads with the same number? When I called CSX (I shipped via Canadian National Railway) it tells me it left Flat Rock at 4:00 AM (3:00 my time) today. So literally 29 minutes ago. Maybe the trace system is way behind and you see real-time? Regardless thanks for looking at that! :thumbsup:

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
My car finally went to "in transit" this morning-woohoo! EDD dropped from 2/5 to 1/18.
Sponsored