Custom front license plate ideas needed

TDChi-Town

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Convertible GT California Special
My Mach 1 does not have holes drilled in the front bumper and I plan to keep it that way. I have a tow hook for track days and plan on leaving that in the bumper. That leaves me with wondering how I can make or attach a bracket for the front plate, something custom. I have the handling package with the lower lip so that makes it tight. I am still leaning towards going from underneath the splitter and make a custom bracket.

NOT looking to utilize the existing tow hook location or the show 'n go bracket available. Lets see your hear of your ideas.
I used a combination of cable ties and padding. NO holes. I'll take a photo and get it posted.

z1huggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have the ZL1 front tow hook and am using their front plate adaptor to mount my license plate.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I've been using the SLY Bracket for about 6 months and really like it. It sits nice and low and I symmetrically located dead center. I hate the add on look of the tow hook mounting and the others I've used got bent or the nuts would loosen. It sits a just slightly away from the grill and lets air in, yet sits inconspicuously down nice and low. Highly recommend!
Sponsored