jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Hey guys, just in time for black Friday! We have Airaid CAI's in stock and ready to go!

Shoot us a pm for any questions and pricing, thanks!!

Jay
Sponsored

clrsky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Race Red
Hey Jay, got mine that you set me up with today and installed it. Really simple and Nice looking install. I did have a question though.... I wanted to take the resonator tube out with the Airaid delete kit since I have the catback on but the tube at the firewall is quite a pain and can't get it out. Is there a trick to get it out?

OP
OP
jayman33

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Shooting you a pm.

OP
OP
jayman33

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Anytime, thanks again!

Sponsored

clrsky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Race Red
Heads up for anyone wanting to put in a CAI system and remove the sound (resonator) tube the connects the inlet tube to the passenger compartment. The tube going to the firewall has an ear on it and has a nut on a 2" long bolt behind the engine that takes long arms and a deep 1/4" socket set with a 10mm socket and takes about 10 minutes to get off. Pain in the butt but I would rather hear my SW catback than more engine noise. The interior is very quiet with the windows up now. However, living in Florida I drive a lot with the windows down to listen to that sweet exhaust tone!

clrsky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Race Red
I like the look and the fact it is a sealed box so no chance of the hood vents letting rain enter the air box. I was told by someone there was an insert in this system and could remove it to increase the effective flow. Jay, is that true? It would have to have a tune if it increased the flow but that is not a problem.
Sponsored