Sponsored

Jury Orders Ford to Pay $7 Million to Family of Mustang Crash Victim

Red65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red 1965 Coupe, 2017 Premium MT GT
You sure picked a great day to criticize the families of elementary school kids murdered in a mass shooting. How are these Sandy Hook parents wrong here? What's the acceptable reaction for them to take?

Also, the McD's coffee reaction is so, so tired. Look up the actual story and what happened to that woman.
First of all, I wrote that before I even read about the shooting that day, so don’t even go there.

Secondly, I suggest you read my prior comment to the one you replied to. I stated the exact reason why suing manufacturers for the use of their products having a negative outcome when the product itself comes with inherent dangers but the purpose of the product not being the negative outcome itself.

edit: I’ll just add that the correct course of action is we need a stronger mental health support system because what we have is lacking in all aspects. And we also need an FBI that actually takes tips seriously. Every major mass shooting has been tipped off prior to the FBI and they never followed up on it because they didn’t find it credible. This is especially the case with Nikolas Cruz since his mental instability has been WELL reported prior to his shooting, and no one seemed to care to take the tip with any weight.
Sponsored

Last edited:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Regardless of tragic situations that just occurred my comments still remain. No mfr should be held responsible for end user murders from their equipment. You literally have to blame the person.

There appears to be zero self accountability and that’s alarming. Won’t be long before someone bludgets someone to death with a hammer then sues kobalt or craftsman etc

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Did I open it, or did the poster I quoted open it?

Because no one called out the original post criticizing Sandy Hook parents.
Someone cracked the door and you’re trying to get someone to kick it open. No one called out the post because this borders the political realm and that’s not the kind of discussion we need to have in this forum. Not one person in here is going to change anyone else’s mind by arguing with them on the internet. So, do yourself and the rest of us and let it go. Don’t worry about what everyone else is saying.

sirernestshackleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Focust ST
Someone cracked the door and you’re trying to get someone to kick it open. No one called out the post because this borders the political realm and that’s not the kind of discussion we need to have in this forum. Not one person in here is going to change anyone else’s mind by arguing with them on the internet. So, do yourself and the rest of us and let it go. Don’t worry about what everyone else is saying.
Based on the comments & likes here, it's not "no politics," it's no politics that most of the posters disagree with.

That's it for me though, turning off notifications and I'm out of this thread. Going to solely target my complaints to Flat Rock's lack of progress on my order in the tracking forum. Be well.
Sponsored