4VJFMeP.jpg

7WUj8x5.jpg
Sponsored

mustang#16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
^ Sorry to hear that. That sounds really odd. Is your dealer telling you this?
Mustang#16, You and I are in the same boat. I was informed Monday that my car is in Mesquite wanting to be transported to the dealer. Normally that is a 2 day process. Well Still nothing on Thursday.

Where did you get the information there is a hold on the car??
I contacted the transport company. They told me there was a hold placed on the car. They don't know the reason for the hold but said they would find out.

Hotchilioil

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium Fastback
She's home!

shiv4m

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium
Just decided to look at COTUS before I hit the sack...and the god damn EDD changed to 12/26/2014 from 11/27/2014.

Its been sitting in "Awaiting Shipment" status for a few days now. This is so damn disappointing!!!

Sponsored

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
wow some of you all are very lucky! My Ecoboost Premium Oxford white was build on 10/7 and for some reason never shipped which sucks soo damn much! My EDD was 11/16 about a week ago and i no longer have access to cotus because i signed papers so car disappeared and my dealership told me EDD was 11/12 look at the date 11/13 and nothing i love ford but god damn they really disappointed me . my dealer promised me it would be by Saturday if its not here by then im gonna go insane. :mad:

fiveliterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ingot Silver
My change 2 time today from 11/20 to 11/19 to 11/14, 0 days left.:shocked::thumbsup:

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP
LOL wtf is going on, now it says my EDD is the 19th. It gets to Jax and gets pushed back farther and farther.

OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Update: Third party transport company has done nothing with my car in over two weeks, still stranded in Wilmington. Any words of wisdom? I'm all ears...btw, I've been in close contact with my sales manager.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Well, just lost cotus. Paperwork was done the other day and I guess that kicks the car from cotus? Looks like I'm flying blind for the last 10 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oyitsagreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm wondering if I have the most accurate COTUS in the world (hah yeah right).

Down to 2 days left, 11/17 EDD.

I hear a lot of people saying theirs arrived early/ The date disappears once it's off the train.

Week before last, Rachel said my car was moving through Ohio. Early this week, she said my car has done a loop through South Carolina. My last update (couple days ago) she said it looked like it was switching transports. Now South Carolina isn't huge...

So either my COTUS is extremely accurate, my car will be here today/Monday , or it won't come at all (worst case).

Going to give my dealer a call this morning see what he says.

Barret72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Could the wait at the rail yard be due to a transport company isn't going to load 1 car on its transport to take it to the final destination? So could there be a wait till there are more cars scheduled to go to that particular dealer coming on another train a day or so down the track?

KP6Five

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KP
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 5.0L Race Red
I let my new car manager that I was dealing with know it was showing "Delivered". He said that means it is in their holding facility at the rail yard. He said they will go get it this morning and they will get it shined up, then give me a call.

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP
I'm wondering if I have the most accurate COTUS in the world (hah yeah right).

Down to 2 days left, 11/17 EDD.

I hear a lot of people saying theirs arrived early/ The date disappears once it's off the train.

Week before last, Rachel said my car was moving through Ohio. Early this week, she said my car has done a loop through South Carolina. My last update (couple days ago) she said it looked like it was switching transports. Now South Carolina isn't huge...

So either my COTUS is extremely accurate, my car will be here today/Monday , or it won't come at all (worst case).

Going to give my dealer a call this morning see what he says.
Who said the date disappears as soon as its off the train? Mine is off the train and still has a date...
Sponsored