Sponsored

SoFlo Muscle Cars

SoFlo Muscle Cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, camaro, challenger
Hey guys! I have been going around the forms so just to see if anyone in the area is willing to join us!

Hi there this group was formed to have the sole purpose to start getting people who have a passion for muscle cars together!

We are a bunch of Camaro enthusiasts that just want to meet every so often! However, we welcome people with open arms to come and join us with any other type of muscle cars. We do not care how old or young you are! Or what kind of engine -- it may be V6 or V8! As of right now most of us are located in the Miami or Broward areas. We will be switching back and forth between locations in these two areas to be fair to all participants. We do not encourage street racing, burnouts, constant revving, bad behaviors, or smoking illegal substances at our meets. We are all here to have fun and help each other out. We are still new to this so our members are few. Hopefully with time we will be getting more people to show up to our meets in the future. We encourage people to invite friends to this group and to come to the meets. Just remember we are trying to stay muscle car oriented. However, we still don't require you to be! Hope to see you guys soon!

We will be posting information on events here and our Facebook page.

FaceBook page... SoFlo Muscle Cars
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1554130204818142/
Sponsored

minicobra

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thebandpetroleum.com
First Name
Braden
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT/PP
Always up for a great car meet, I'm personally into all cars, I have my favorites, but I prefer going to car meets with a variety of vehicles.
We have one here in O.C. called Cars and Coffee in Irvine. All kinds of vehicles show up from exotics, imports to muscle cars of all years. very cool. There is also Super Car Sunday.

You guys are a bit far of a drive for me though, hope it works out for you. :thumbsup:
Sponsored