Sponsored

Hello from BAS Performance.

Steve@BAS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hey,

Thanks for invite to the forums. We have been enjoying the heck out of this platform so far!

We have our oil separator kits moving on these already, and have lots more in the works!

http://shop.bobsautosports.com/2015...or-Pass-side-2015-Mustang-GT-pass-oil-sep.htm

Edit : Moved all pics to bottom

Other mods outside what we are developing here include an Airaid CAI, & still debating on which CAI to go with.

For those not familiar with BAS Performance (Bobs Auto Sports), we launched about 3years ago now, focusing on GT500s at the time. My main business in Marine/boating related, with have all the CNCs/machinery, but I wanted to make my own parts, and it has since grown tremendously!

We currently have 10 CNC mills/lathes, and we just ordered a new Horizontal machine ($215K!!). We also have in house powder coating, hydrographics, and ceracote (ceramic coating for headers/etc).

If we can help you with anything please email me over PM, [email protected] We can dip products, rad covers, calipers, etc, don't hesitate to ask!

Sponsored

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Would like to see an install video + a Demonstration of the easy drain function.

oyitsagreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Looks like some nicely made products - colorful too! Welcome to the forum !

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

OP
OP

Steve@BAS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Would like to see an install video + a Demonstration of the easy drain function.
Will work on getting something together. Thanks for good idea.

Looks like some nicely made products - colorful too! Welcome to the forum !
Thanks, very proud to make all in our own shop in Tampa FL. :)
Sponsored