Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Holy smokes!
Is it really 70K for a BASE Mach 1 at MSRP?!?! 😬
Actually 72.9K with today's exchange rate :p
However on the export models we get your premium package cars with leather etc. However we cannot get the HP package nor do we get Torsen and no 3:73 on the M6 cars.

On top of that we can select Recaros, A10, appearance package + FJG(and the other colors) and the optional wheels.

A full spec EU car would be around 81K, in Sweden at least.... I think in Denmark it would be twice the price almost....

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
I don’t know if I’d want a whipple without a stainless steel crankshaft , you’ll ending up grenading engine
I'm not an expert but to the best of my knowledge there are cast steel and forged steel crankshafts, the forged is for high performance usage, and the engine already has a forged steel crankshaft.
So what is a stainless steel crankshaft?

velocirooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mach 1 Prem, 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
I'm finalizing the final details, but I'm over 90% certain this will be worked out here within the next week to 10 days. Here are the details I have so far.

New Mach 1 at 2% Below Invoice Price
Whipple Stage 1 Supercharger
3 Year 36,000 Mile Complete Powertrain Coverage
Dyno Graph Before and after Installation
Professional Supercharger Installation

$53,915 - Base Mach 1
$50,333 - Base Mach 1 Sale Price
+$12,995 - Whipple Supercharger package
=$63,328 - New Whipple Superchargerd Mach 1

We're also working on our own version of the handling package that I'm really excited about too! It'll be a couple months out, but custom wheels, Performance package spoiler, front wheel liners and tires that will last longer than 5,000 miles. :like:

I'm definitely interested in seeing the handling package you're building, and whether you'll have something ready before my order ships out.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Spoke with Zack about an hour ago. As I purchased my car from him, I am now first in line for an install. :clap: :rockon:

Sponsored

Mach1soldier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2020 f150 EB
Thanks for the heads up Zach. Maybe whipple is the answer

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
Holy smokes!
Is it really 70K for a BASE Mach 1 at MSRP?!?! 😬
Wow, that's cheap. Those swedes have it easy. If I were still living in Norway, starting price for Mach1 is USD 145,000. Mustang GT would be a bit cheaper, starting at USD 120,000.

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
Wow, that's cheap. Those swedes have it easy. If I were still living in Norway, starting price for Mach1 is USD 145,000. Mustang GT would be a bit cheaper, starting at USD 120,000.
well sure...but isn’t the krone conversion like, 8:1?!?

Sponsored

sleepy floy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'74 Ford Bronco, '15 Jeep Wrangler
Whipple supercharger thread or exchange rate thread? Not trying to be "get off my lawn" guy, but I keep getting updates on this thread only to read stuff that has nothing to do with the topic. I'll check back if Ii ever need to buy something in NOK which will certainly happen on the 1st of Nevuary.

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
Whipple supercharger thread or exchange rate thread? Not trying to be "get off my lawn" guy, but I keep getting updates on this thread only to read stuff that has nothing to do with the topic. I'll check back if Ii ever need to buy something in NOK which will certainly happen on the 1st of Nevuary.
cant you uncheck “watch this thread”? I for one am happy to have seen this option while browsing this sub-forum.

sleepy floy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'74 Ford Bronco, '15 Jeep Wrangler
cant you uncheck “watch this thread”? I for one am happy to have seen this option while browsing this sub-forum.
I haven't been doing that because I'm incredibly interested in updates on the topic. But yes, apparently necessary.
Sponsored