Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Who you calling a youngster????
Probably @the5 or my wife :sunglasses:

Kent absolutely is the man. He is a class act through and through.

I am glad I am "somewhat" close to Jeff, he also is pretty great. I hope to meet ups with him more on the regular, in the future.

Jeff threw out the idea of trying to put together a mountain cruise, perhaps in the fall. I suggested NH into Maine on the Kangamangus Highway. Not sure if you have heard of it, but it would be cool if you, Tob, and others could get your cars ups here and make an event of it. The mountains in the fall are pretty spectacular, and the roads are some of the best in the country.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Probably @the5 or my wife :sunglasses:

Kent absolutely is the man. He is a class act through and through.

I am glad I am "somewhat" close to Jeff, he also is pretty great. I hope to meet ups with him more on the regular, in the future.

Jeff threw out the idea of trying to put together a mountain cruise, perhaps in the fall. I suggested NH into Maine on the Kangamangus Highway. Not sure if you have heard of it, but it would be cool if you, Tob, and others could get your cars ups here and make an event of it. The mountains in the fall are pretty spectacular, and the roads are some of the best in the country.
How about we meet up at the tail of the dragon

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
How about we meet up at the tail of the dragon
Thats on my bucket list, thats for sure. There will be no fall foliage, but I hear its pretty awesome.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Thats on my bucket list, thats for sure. There will be no fall foliage, but I hear its pretty awesome.
That's about halfway for all involved, and certainly a bucket list drive. Next up PCH with a day at laguna seca.

Sponsored

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
I'm back and halfway there. <laughing> I'd be rich if I could charge my old hourly rate for the time spent. <grinning>

But, I'm pretty worn out so my replize will be minimal.

No chance I'll be taking my girl to Floreeda, Jim but thanks for the offer and I expect plenty of video and images from you guys.

I know I spent hours in front of the confuser today but I'm sure the exhaustion I feel is more related to Wednesday than today. I remember how rough football was, even with pads, hated getting my hands stepped on by real cleats, back then..especially when it was cold.

SOOOooo...I have enormous respect for all of you who can do this hobby nearly effortlessly and, do it well. I'm sure I could get better but I'm past the age of hanging with the youngsters.

It sure was nice to be using THEIR cars instead of mine. <smiling> I never hesitated to push the car to my limits and I sure found out that I didn't know squat about the vehicle. I don't think I ever lost traction once on the track. I was way too fast..and often..learned that quickly and, the importance of the brakes. The instructor told me that its the most important pedal and I believe her.

I couldn't help but think how much more physical torture it would be to run a '60's Ford GT at Le Mans. I know they thought they had technology but comparing even that car to the 500 isn't a fair shake. The stability was downright amazing.

Anyway, for me the best part was getting to meet my forum friends, Jeff and Jaime, (and The5) along with Sarah. I'll never forget that part.

Meanwhile, as I said, half done. Here are the fifty-seven images I chose for my gallery. You can swipe on a phone or just click the right or left side of the image to move back and forth on a confuser.

The video is about half done, maybe tamarra.

Laterz,
A sincere thank you and damn that looks fun. If wasn’t for my business suffering from the COVID and some mild health issues I would be there and sucks but oh well. You made me feel I was their.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
You made me feel I was their.
Kind words, GG...thank you and I'm so sorry you won't be able to make it. But, life gets in the way all the time, unfortunately. I hope to have the video ready by tomorrow.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Tom: My Father was just like that and it always rubbed me the wrong way. But of course, become a homeowner and your thinking changes.
That wasn't litteral Kent. That banner describes older people who have about had it with the younger generation. About apropos with the jist of the movie.... you know.... Grand Torino?

Anyway..... glad you had a good time.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Ok, glad you had fun.... now lets see your driving.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Tom: As you know, there are gobs of video files with the package and I didn't want to make the clip too long. Plus, the people like you who care I thought would rather see the laps with the IP, not my feeble attempt.

I did beat a couple three guys at the strip if memory serves. :-) But again, you know that with equal vehicles including tire pressures, it comes down to launch RPM and reaction time. Heck, it's like a REALLY cool video game...almost. :-)

I need a break from the video editor but I may throw another one together with the 1320 stuff. Sure wish I'd have been able to get to the right side sooner but that's a ridiculously minor complaint.

I know you're champing at the bit to take delivery, break her in, get 'er all tricked out, and get out there. One of my good friends from work who is still hauling the mail, just got a '16 350 IIR, had a bunch of work done tuit, and like you, just LOVES the track. I miss that enthusiasm so I'll just have to live vicariously through you all. :-)

When do you expect her..gotta be pretty soon?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Tom: As you know, there are gobs of video files with the package and I didn't want to make the clip too long. Plus, the people like you who care I thought would rather see the laps with the IP, not my feeble attempt.

I did beat a couple three guys at the strip if memory serves. :-) But again, you know that with equal vehicles including tire pressures, it comes down to launch RPM and reaction time. Heck, it's like a REALLY cool video game...almost. :-)

I need a break from the video editor but I may throw another one together with the 1320 stuff. Sure wish I'd have been able to get to the right side sooner but that's a ridiculously minor complaint.

I know you're champing at the bit to take delivery, break her in, get 'er all tricked out, and get out there. One of my good friends from work who is still hauling the mail, just got a '16 350 IIR, had a bunch of work done tuit, and like you, just LOVES the track. I miss that enthusiasm so I'll just have to live vicariously through you all. :-)

When do you expect her..gotta be pretty soon?
All in due time Kent.... all in due time.

I'll stop at the (twat) waffle house parking lot and snap a photo when I get her and send it to you.

11F454A0-4C01-4983-9F66-BBFAA1917EB6.gif
Sponsored