Global Time Attack Road Atlanta GT500 Video

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I pointed this out to another member. Racing and timed events void your warranty. For some reason HPDE is deemed ok, but if you have been racing or involved in timed events, your warranty is void.

Just FYI

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
That first lap was a scorcher. You might have been overdriving on the rest of them trying to beat that 1:32... at least that's what I tend to do until I catch myself and smooth it out.

OP
OP

the5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
That first lap was a scorcher. You might have been overdriving on the rest of them trying to beat that 1:32... at least that's what I tend to do until I catch myself and smooth it out.
We had a tire engineer on site, He told me that my optimal was only going to be in 1-2 laps. After that I was just out there for fun.

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
We had a tire engineer on site, He told me that my optimal was only going to be in 1-2 laps. After that I was just out there for fun.
Ah, makes sense. Well that was a win/win run: you got a very fast lap in for your records and then got to experience the car at it's lower traction limits which will make you even better. At least that's how I look at it when my tires are done, but I'm still out there on them.
Sponsored