Sponsored

Ford shortens SiriusXM trials in 2021 vehicles, report says

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
At 6k miles a year don't see the value, plus they play to many games on pricing.

CS19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I've been wondering about Sirius. You and I both have a 2019 GT/CS. I'm still getting the Sirius music on the B+O radio over 1 year later. Why is that? I thought it had a trial period?
Good morning. It does but I’ve seen stranger things. So long as you’re not being billed I would just enjoy it. By the way, Sirius does run free promo weeks. Is it possible that you just happened to turn in on during one of these?

CS19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Good morning. It does but I’ve seen stranger things. So long as you’re not being billed I would just enjoy it. By the way, Sirius does run free promo weeks. Is it possible that you just happened to turn in on during one of these?
No, it's been over a year, so the promo weeks wouldn't affect it. They send subscription offers from Sirius but I haven't signed up. I don't know what's going on.

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I feel kinda bad for Sirius XM in a way, because there are things that I like about it. Modern smart phones and streaming can do it better of course, but overall I really like the variety of the stations and being able to surf around at ease. Unfortunately, Sirius was born too soon. The technology they're using (that they can't upgrade because they can't afford to launch new satellites) is utterly abysmal by modern standards. The compression they have to use makes the music sound like ASSSSSSS.

What I find funny is that the base cars don't even have an XM antenna or support, but there was still a booklet for my free trial with my owners manual, lol.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Would never pay for xm, I think it needs to just go under so something new can come along.
Sponsored