Sponsored

I dont understand TV and Movie ratings anymore.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
So I been watching a few shows on Netflix and the like... I noticed the shows /Movies can be gory show people being killed and so on yet the warnings at the beginning will warn you of stupid crap. There might be a cigarette in this and someone moons a person.

The newest one i saw was in another rather violent movie... the warning at the beginning ... this movie contains product placement.

I can see it now kids invite friends over to watch a movie and cant because the product placement filter is on. So instead play Mortal Kombat LOL. I really dont understand this world any more.
Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Remember back when there were seven dirty words you couldn't say on TV? That ship sailed long ago.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
LOL think you are missing my point. I mean since when do we warn about product placement in a movie but not violence? Its just gotten so stupid. I guess offence does come into play. I was so offended there was a Pepsi in that movie. There should be a warning. Disney (who owns everything) we will get right on that.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
LOL think you are missing my point. I mean since when do we warn about product placement in a movie but not violence? Its just gotten so stupid. I guess offence does come into play. I was so offended there was a Pepsi in that movie. There should be a warning. Disney (who owns everything) we will get right on that.
Point taken. I’m just taking the piss a little and sharing a (hopefully) good laugh.
I’m offended that your government thinks people won’t be able to spot the product placements without being warned! :shock::thumbsup:

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Seen multiple shows on Netflix that say “contains nudity” and it’s literally a shirtless woman’s back.

OH NO NOT A WOMANS BARE BACK, MY VIRGIN EYES HAVE BEEN DEFILED.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Seen multiple shows on Netflix that say “contains nudity” and it’s literally a shirtless woman’s back.

OH NO NOT A WOMANS BARE BACK, MY VIRGIN EYES HAVE BEEN DEFILED.
LOL it causes impure thoughts. Cant have that now can we.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Easy answer,
Californians !
No then the warning would be "Warning! Watching this show can expose you to product placement, nudity or a naughty word, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Sponsored