Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
George Floyd arrested by police committing a felony and overdosed on phytanyl was turned into a national hero and given 7 !?! funerals. The MSM used him like an undead club to go after Trump and set back race relations 30 years. They did this while feral black gang bangers slaughtered each other by the hundreds in D run cities. The liberal douchebag attorney general almost immediately covered his ass when he saw the police cam video not released and claimed it would be a tough conviction to get. Based on the dribs and drabs being released, there is a damn good chance the cop that kneeled on his neck will not even be convicted of manslaughter. The MSM basically makes me want to vomit.
Interesting interpretation.
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Interesting interpretation.
Even more interesting is that BLM isn't even a charity, it exists to funnel money to the DNC. Raised hundreds of millions of dollars and no actual black community outreach programs. Just another Clinton foundation, pay to play.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I love how we use info from one web site to discredit info from another website. Knowing that all websites are run by people who all have their own agendas. So who is right and who is wrong? its all just words on a screen put there by people who all have a agenda and a bias. So who do you believe? What makes the words put on one page by people any more true then those on another? If you don't think fact check has an agenda like any other sites does then you are a fool.

OH it has citations at the end of its article... That makes it true. LOL I have 30 plus APA papers from college I got perfect marks on that used citations from peer reviewed articles where I twisted the facts to fit my agenda in making the reader believe my view point. Most authors of any article will find only citations, and then only part of them, to support any view point they have. I promise you I could find enough peer reviewed medical citations, that are fact, to make you believe covid came from the mars samples and that they got to mars from hydrogen molecules from Jupiter.

Sponsored

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I checked factcheck.org on checkfactcheck.org and come to find out their fact checking needs checking.

Next I will check checkthefactcheckcheck.org. They should provide more insight.
Well while you are at it use factcheckfoxnew.com to fact check cnnnews.com with factcheck.com but only after you fact check fact check .com with snopes.com after factchecking snopes with cnn and fox. But always refer to joe rogan and NPR as facts and not bias so you can prove a bias opinion as not bias by bias checking facts against a non profit who was started to prove non profits are jokes and make sure the site ends with .org and not .com because that makes it legit.

And at the end of the day its all owned by Disney so who knows.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I love how we use info from one web site to discredit info from another website. Knowing that all websites are run by people who all have their own agendas. So who is right and who is wrong? its all just words on a screen put there by people who all have a agenda and a bias. So who do you believe? What makes the words put on one page by people any more true then those on another? If you don't think fact check has an agenda like any other sites does then you are a fool.

OH it has citations at the end of its article... That makes it true. LOL I have 30 plus APA papers from college I got perfect marks on that used citations from peer reviewed articles where I twisted the facts to fit my agenda in making the reader believe my view point. Most authors of any article will find only citations, and then only part of them, to support any view point they have. I promise you I could find enough peer reviewed medical citations, that are fact, to make you believe covid came from the mars samples and that they got to mars from hydrogen molecules from Jupiter.
Alternative facts?

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto

Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I took a break from this thread and almost don’t want to go back and read from where I left off.

The world is fucked, that’s about how I see things.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
link busted

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
This is what happens when Murdoch and his News Corp army try to sell Fox style news in Australia and the people just won’t buy it in large enough numbers to keep the ship afloat.

406CB974-C5F1-4925-870D-AEBEB96B8C54.jpeg

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
GettyImages-Wat-Khlong.jpg
Sponsored