Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Lol....I thought you'd figure it out.
Cain represented a civil right sometimes neglected in the national discourse: the right of Black Americans to intellectual diversity.
That's what he did. And he did it well, regardless of whether or not yourself or the main media recognize it or not.
Hopefully, he helped people escape poverty and improve their lives.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
He helped people escape poverty by trying to keep the minimum wage $2.13 and denying them health insurance ??

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Since you weren't able to figure out what he did, I don't see any benefit in investing my time explaining this to you. Hint: It isn't about the minimum wage.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
He ran a successful pizza restaurant chain , made a lot of money, did not want pay for his employees health insurance ,wanted to raise the legal alcohol limit .. so he could make more money and CHOSE to be a republican I hear because he heard someone say there are no black republicans.

More likely because he wanted to pay less taxes hence his 9-9-9 plan which would have cut taxes on the richest and raised them on the poorest .

That’s how he championed “the African Americans civil right to intellectual diversity”?

LOL
Thanks for the reference though . The comments below are priceless !

This one by Anna Karina not Karenina sums it up.

The short of it is that Cain did well enough for himself buying a pizza chain so that he was in the tax bracket that it became beneficial for him to be Republican. Then he fell in with Trump because he thought he’d help him get richer. Then He went to a Maga rally without a mask because Trump said masks bad. Then he got Covid and now he’s dead. The end. Pretty sure John Lewis went through some major sacrifices to make millions of lives better. Can’t wait to hear the write up for Papa John when his time comes.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
He ran a successful pizza restaurant chain , made a lot of money, did not want pay for his employees health insurance ,wanted to raise the legal alcohol limit .. so he could make more money and CHOSE to be a republican I hear because he heard someone say there are no black republicans.

More likely because he wanted to pay less taxes hence his 9-9-9 plan which would have cut taxes on the richest and raised them on the poorest .

That’s how he championed “the African Americans civil right to intellectual diversity”?

LOL
Thanks for the reference though . The comments below are priceless !

This one by Anna Karina not Karenina sums it up.

The short of it is that Cain did well enough for himself buying a pizza chain so that he was in the tax bracket that it became beneficial for him to be Republican. Then he fell in with Trump because he thought he’d help him get richer. Then He went to a Maga rally without a mask because Trump said masks bad. Then he got Covid and now he’s dead. The end. Pretty sure John Lewis went through some major sacrifices to make millions of lives better. Can’t wait to hear the write up for Papa John when his time comes.
Your response is so rife with holes it is ridiculous. I can see why @IPOGT sees it as wasted time. I should also...but will just state a few obvious items.

You keep espousing that he wanted to keep his employees down (low wage, no insurance, etc). So answer this question. Why not make the minimum wage 1 million dollars per hour? Everyone is an instant millionaire. Done. Right? Forget healthcare. Now everyone can afford to have anything done right? Done.

You also mention he went Republican due to his tax bracket. Have you looked at the richest people in the world and their politics? I mean seriously this one is about as ignorant as it gets.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your response is so rife with holes it is ridiculous. I can see why @IPOGT sees it as wasted time. I should also...but will just state a few obvious items.

You keep espousing that he wanted to keep his employees down (low wage, no insurance, etc). So answer this question. Why not make the minimum wage 1 million dollars per hour? Everyone is an instant millionaire. Done. Right? Forget healthcare. Now everyone can afford to have anything done right? Done.

You also mention he went Republican due to his tax bracket. Have you looked at the richest people in the world and their politics? I mean seriously this one is about as ignorant as it gets.
That is most daft argument I have ever heard against paying someone a “living wage “ .

So because you think if you pay people enough to survive the next thing they will ask for is a million dollars.... really that’s your argument ?

Seems like you think health care is some kind luxury item .

And so what if richest people in the world are not as mean as you are and think it’s fair to pay their fair share .
Only thing worse than an ignorant fool is a mean , ignorant fool.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
That is most daft argument I have ever heard against paying someone a “living wage “ .

So because you think if you pay people enough to survive the next thing they will ask for is a million dollars.... really that’s your argument ?

Seems like you think health care is some kind luxury item .

And so what if richest people in the world are not as mean as you are and think it’s fair to pay their fair share .
Only thing worse than an ignorant fool is a mean , ignorant fool.
As expected it went right over your head. It's all fun and games on the liberal left side of the field until real economics hits home.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can assure you nothing you can construct in your small mind is capable of “going over my head”.

I am sure it’s not “fun and games“ for the millions of Americans who don’t have $400 in savings to cover an emergency..

Yet you seem to think it’s good for the economy to deny paying hard working people a living wage and try to avoid covering health insurance as the law required .

Your man thought it was even good business to try and increase the legal alcohol limit so restaurant owners could make even more profit from sales ......I guess who cares if it leads to more fatalities on the road , it's just business right?

This is not about politics . Wrong is wrong .

It does not matter how hard you try to convince yourself “ your guy “ will go down in history’ as the mean business man, who ran a failed presidential campaign , plagiarized Pokémon and died after attending a Trump rally .

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Why not make the minimum wage 1 million dollars per hour?
Why do you deal with the extremes? You do realize there is PLENTY of middle ground considering our wealth inequality gap, right? If you're working 40+ hours a week you should be above the poverty line. No one should have to drive two hours to work at McDonald's in LA because they can't afford to live closer (I understand that no one will be able to afford to live everywhere, I am all for a free market) and still live in poverty at their home 2 hours away.

Surely our right to have more than enough is canceled if we don't use that more to help others who have less, who we have profited off of. Do we have moral indebtedness? Seems like some of this country only have that when it benefits them. There is a debt that comes with ownership, the debt that is owed to the very people you make a profit off of, the very debt you owe to the people who fought for your liberties, the very debt a public man owes to the public, etc. No one owns anything debt-free, as Orsen Welles said 'a wedding never bought a wife.'

As expected it went right over your head. It's all fun and games on the liberal left side of the field until real economics hits home.
Do you want to debate me on 'real' economics?

Sponsored

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
I can assure you nothing you can construct in your small mind is capable of “going over my head”.

I am sure it’s not “fun and games“ for the millions of Americans who don’t have $400 in savings to cover an emergency..

Yet you seem to think it’s good for the economy to deny paying hard working people a living wage and try to avoid covering health insurance as the law required .

Your man thought it was even good business to try and increase the legal alcohol limit so restaurant owners could make even more profit from sales ......I guess who cares if it leads to more fatalities on the road , it's just business right?

This is not about politics . Wrong is wrong .

It does not matter how hard you try to convince yourself “ your guy “ will go down in history’ as the mean business man, who ran a failed presidential campaign , plagiarized Pokémon and died after attending a Trump rally .
The leader of the narcissist's has now spoken regarding Lewis. The debate is over.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ewis-was-impressive/ar-BB17ylCA?ocid=msedgntp

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Yet it did.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (https://aapsonline.org) filed a lawsuit against Department of Health and Human Services and the FDA for “irrational interference” by the FDA with timely access to hydroxychloroquine.

Never in history have we seen such a determined effort by the scientific community and pharmaceutical industry to downplay and lie about the use of a successful drug to treat a deadly disease.

Hydroxychloroquine is the first choice in a study of 6,000 doctors treating the coronavirus.
In the field and in independent testing hydroxychloroquine displayed amazing results in treating the COVID-19 virus.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (https://aapsonline.org) filed a lawsuit against Department of Health and Human Services and the FDA for “irrational interference” by the FDA with timely access to hydroxychloroquine.

Never in history have we seen such a determined effort by the scientific community and pharmaceutical industry to downplay and lie about the use of a successful drug to treat a deadly disease.

Hydroxychloroquine is the first choice in a study of 6,000 doctors treating the coronavirus.
In the field and in independent testing hydroxychloroquine displayed amazing results in treating the COVID-19 virus.
AHAHAHAHA!!!

The AAPS is a conservative non-profit who has promoted a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that being gay reduces life expectancy, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there is a causal relationship between vaccines and autism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_American_Physicians_and_Surgeons

Check those citations, omg I'm literally dying.

Can you fools be any more brain dead? Jesus Christ, you will literally believe anything you read as long as they're conservatives.

Edit: IT GETS BETTER LOL! The dude who wrote the article actually said this:

“Perhaps this is a chastisement of God for a society that is post-truth: it is post-Christian and post-science (exhibited by panic, even among physicians and scientists). Where is the call for prayer, repentance, and mercy?"
Sponsored