Sponsored

New owner

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Magnetic Gray (J1601)
Congrats! AG is an awesome color. 1800 miles is very low. Previous owner did not spend much time enjoying the sweet sound of the engine.

Sponsored

Frank.Herbst

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Nothing yet, it still has the powertrain.....thoughts?
I had a Ford extended warranty on my 17 and will get one on the 19 when the three year warranty is up.
You bought a very low milage Shelby so your pricing from Ford will be better than if you bought a high milage car.
Check on a price and see what you think. I like being covered because modern cars have so much electrical equipment. And heaven help us if a major part of the drivetrain goes after the warranty.

OP
OP

tarpon75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I had a Ford extended warranty on my 17 and will get one on the 19 when the three year warranty is up.
You bought a very low milage Shelby so your pricing from Ford will be better than if you bought a high milage car.
Check on a price and see what you think. I like being covered because modern cars have so much electrical equipment. And heaven help us if a major part of the drivetrain goes after the warranty.
Seems after 41 months they don't offer extended warranties.

Sponsored

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
Welcome to the group! That is a killer looking GT350 too! If you ever think about doing some modding or if you have any questions about the car, don't hesitate to shoot me a message or give us a call, we are here to help! Lethalperformance.com

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Congratulations, great color.
Is the picture your car? It sure looks white with blue strips.
It blows me away people donā€™t drive these things. Iā€™ve had mine for six weeks and have that many miles.

OP
OP

tarpon75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Congratulations, great color.
Is the picture your car? It sure looks white with blue strips.
It blows me away people donā€™t drive these things. Iā€™ve had mine for six weeks and have that many miles.
The 1st owner ordered it on a lease for three years, then gave it back to the dealership....who knows.....I've put 200 miles on it in 4 days.

Frank.Herbst

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Seems after 41 months they don't offer extended warranties.
Maybe some one on the site knows if going with a third party warranty is OK.
I'll check tomorrow with the person that sold me my 17 policy and see what they recommend.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
The 1st owner ordered it on a lease for three years, then gave it back to the dealership....who knows.....I've put 200 miles on it in 4 days.
So is that your car in the picture?
Sponsored