Sponsored

Will Trump take ANY blame for a tanked market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
The left is way more control hungry than Trump and the right and that’s a fact.
Please, go on.

Here is my take -

In short - I drill down with right-wingers on their dogmas when one of these three things surfaces; dishonesty, ignorance, and/or status preservation/mobility at any cost. These three things probably rotate around a central concept of fear, often to an irrational degree. I'm left with either being amazingly annoyed by these idiots who post or speak about unsupported bullshit that wastes my time or feeling really bad for them because they are clearly just scared of something irrational. I very rarely walk away thinking that they aren't either uninformed or dishonest. Both are things I would personally hope I'm not associated with thus why I stay up to date on most topics

This is not to say there aren't exceptions. I think a public figure like Ron Paul is a good example of this where I think he's neither ignorant nor generally dishonest, despite disagreeing with a good amount of his conclusions.

It turns out, a lot of American right-wingers just have rot in them and it is because they are reactionary people. A good amount of them really don't have a consistent sense of values other than fighting against people who want to change things for the better and hold onto the ideas that its the old ways that have made everything so good. This is used by people in power to maintain their power and exploit disempowered groups of people. If they actually did value minding their own business or their fake books and didn't actively contribute to the oppression of so many people it wouldn't be an issue.

Moreover, the sane, decent, kind-hearted, intelligent, and progressive among us are virtually held hostage by the craven, the obtuse, the morally-bankrupt, the shameful, the opportunistic, the repugnant, the self-centered, and the parasitic. Our lives and livelihoods are endangered by these people on a daily basis and for no reason other than fear, insecurity, ignorance, and greed.

And then you add on the fact that the world sees our country and the majority of our people as heartless, selfish, brain-dead war-zombies because those kinds of people scream the loudest and because our broken system allow for their rise over the rational, the reasonable, and the governed.
But continue with your anybody but Trump and get ready for gun confiscation.
More fear-mongering, I'm fine with some restrictions as I understand there are tons of dumb people in the world, but you seem to think either side is going to give you more 2nd amendment freedoms and you're very wrong. Just ask the black Americans who marched in California with guns for political purposes well within their rights when it was held by Republicans and the NRA called to boycott assault rifles. See: Don Mulford and the Mulford act.

I shouldn't even need to bring up the patriot act.

Unlike tweets,
Do you seriously believe his tweets have no effect? The man is a cult of personalities anything he says can and will be weaponized.
Sponsored

3rdRGR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush RS2, 2011 Nissan Murano SV
Please, go on.

Here is my take -

More fear-mongering, I'm fine with some restrictions as I understand there are tons of dumb people in the world, but you seem to think either side is going to give you more 2nd amendment freedoms and you're very wrong. Just ask the black Americans who marched in California with guns for political purposes well within their rights when it was held by Republicans and the NRA called to boycott assault rifles. See: Don Mulford and the Mulford act.

I shouldn't even need to bring up the patriot act.

Do you seriously believe his tweets have no effect? The man is a cult of personalities anything he says can and will be weaponized.
Elitist drivel. Do you think Beto is “kidding?!” It’s always “fear mongering” (gee calling Trump a fascist certainty isn’t that is it?) until the BANS begin. Who pushes red flag laws MORE? Who pushes CONFISCATION more? Oh intelligent progressives... spare me pal. If anyone is obtuse in this conversation, it’s you. Got that national reciprocity veto handy for me, or was that just fear mongering based on a lie on your part? Thank you, drive through.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Do you think Beto is “kidding?!”
Did Beto not get dunked on? I don't believe he is in the running for President. If you want to assume that his policies are somehow going to get enacted I can make the same assumption for all of the terrible Republican policies that Trump's constituents hold.

“fear mongering” (gee calling Trump a fascist certainty isn’t that is it?
Name other political leaders who talk and act as he does. Compare his actions against the press and the rule of law against others. Who else loves firing anyone who has oversight? See my previous posts again, there is so much more evidence to this than 'they gonna steal ma guns' when this did not happen under a completely Democrat-controlled Congress. Now, what did a completely Republican-controlled Congress get us? Nothing, we have more gun laws now than before.

Edit: There is no mystery that Trump operates in a way that supports fascism. He shows no hint of any kind that he holds any of the principles that oppose fascist forms of governance. So in that respect, he is 'comfortable' with fascism, which in itself is a repulsive and outrageous quality in an American president.

https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/fasci14chars.html

Who pushes red flag laws MORE?
This is ad hominem as President Trump supports red flag laws. Basically, everyone does except for Oklahoma.

Oh intelligent progressives... spare me pal. If anyone is obtuse in this conversation, it’s you.
Lol, ok.

Got that national reciprocity veto handy for me, or was that just fear mongering based on a lie on your part?
Senate and the House were held by Republicans for two years. They could have passed it at any point. Now they say they want to pass it, even though this will never pass the house. They maintain the illusion of being gun right supporters, while still actively working towards the opposite. It's called theater failure, it's the process by which someone fails to achieve anything on purpose but wants credit from us for trying. You think they're with you but the evidence is telling another story.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Why Fauci’s statement regarding crowds is even vaguely controversial to some is just beyond me. Fauci used as plain a language as you could expect from a scientist.
If people can’t even listen to the words being uttered and the implications, maybe this partially explains why distrust of science and scientists seems so prevalent in the US?
The "scientist" in action when he doesn't think anybody's looking. Oops! And, don't give me the bs he was taking a drink of water as is clearly not the case (at least for those of us that still believe what our eyes tell us). Distrust, indeed!

full.png

3rdRGR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush RS2, 2011 Nissan Murano SV
Did Beto not get dunked on? I don't believe he is in the running for President. If you want to assume that his policies are somehow going to get enacted I can make the same assumption for all of the terrible Republican policies that Trump's constituents hold.

Name other political leaders who talk and act as he does. Compare his actions against the press and the rule of law against others. Who else loves firing anyone who has oversight? See my previous posts again, there is so much more evidence to this than 'they gonna steal ma guns' when this did not happen under a completely Democrat-controlled Congress. Now, what did a completely Republican-controlled Congress get us? Nothing, we have more gun laws now than before.

Edit: There is no mystery that Trump operates in a way that supports fascism. He shows no hint of any kind that he holds any of the principles that oppose fascist forms of governance. So in that respect, he is 'comfortable' with fascism, which in itself is a repulsive and outrageous quality in an American president.

This is ad hominem as President Trump supports red flag laws. Basically, everyone does except for Oklahoma.

Lol, ok.

Senate and the House were held by Republicans for two years. They could have passed it at any point. Now they say they want to pass it, even though this will never pass the house. They maintain the illusion of being gun right supporters, while still actively working towards the opposite. It's called theater failure, it's the process by which someone fails to achieve anything on purpose but wants credit from us for trying. You think they're with you but the evidence is telling another story.
Ah, so let's rewind. You stated that "Trump screwed us on National Reciprocity." Were you just obtuse? Fear mongering? Or just completely full of shit? Now the typical goal post move when a "progressive" is asked to back up his or her BS assertions. Oh the Republican in Congress failed. Well no shit Sherlock, that is what I SAID. Trump never had a chance to do shit on National Reciprocity because RINO Paul Ryan NEVER created and passed the freaking legislation when it was within his purview to do so. So, who is using fear mongering here? Why, you did, trying to say Trump was not pro-gun because he failed us on NR. You spew crap that you THINK you are high minded on, when in FACT you are simply full of shit on and lying about to make your point. Then adding in the insults of right leaning folks for good measure asserting we are all dumb red necks that follow like sheep.

So, yeah Beto did indeed get rolled in the Dem Primaries. So what? That is WHO Joe Biden has TOUTED and who he has STATED will be CHOSEN BY HIM to LEAD his Gun (cough.. new term... cough Safety) efforts. So, you talk about selling fear, when I'm just highlighting freaking FACTS. You use people chosen by Trump to lead efforts as proof of being anti-gun, but you blissfully ignore the same regarding the Democrat candidate who is many times WORSE saying "hell yes we are coming for your AR-15s." Gee, I wonder why? Because your narrative continues to fall into the toilet if you are asserting that my gun rights are going to be SAFER under Biden than Trump.

You whine about fascism, but why again did NR not go through?? Why... because it takes following the effing Constitution and signing Congressionally passed legislation that didn't come his way. A "fascist" would have just enacted it correct? I certainly know there have been Executive Orders like all Presidents, most of which from this President have actually withstood SCOTUS review, unlike Obama Pen and Phone who's record under SCOTUS scrutiny was abysmal, even WITH a more favorable left leaning court. Was it fascism when Obama was spitting out XOs?? Or just the common activity of the Executive Branch when a split Congress continues to play throw the shovel in the sandbox and getting nothing done for the people. Lastly, who again recommend the LOGAN ACT to go after Michael Flynn for doing his freaking job as incoming NSA again?? Hmmm. Why it was none other than Joe Freaking Biden! It's not "fear" it's called legitimate concern of insidious politicians and un-elected federal goons who behave more like the Stasi than morally straight LE agencies. Good day fine sir. Need to give more attention to my job, than calling out your inaccuracies, obtuse head in the sand qualities and goal post moves, because oh no Trump!

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Ah, so let's rewind. You stated that "Trump screwed us on National Reciprocity." Were you just obtuse? Fear mongering? Or just completely full of shit? Now the typical goal post move when a "progressive" is asked to back up his or her BS assertions. Oh the Republican in Congress failed. Well no shit Sherlock, that is what I SAID. Trump never had a chance to do shit on National Reciprocity because RINO Paul Ryan NEVER created and passed the freaking legislation when it was within his purview to do so. So, who is using fear mongering here? Why, you did, trying to say Trump was not pro-gun because he failed us on NR.
"During the meeting, which also included prominent Democrats, Trump told House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., who was gravely injured in a mass shooting this summer, that a comprehensive gun bill would not pass if it included a concealed carry reciprocity proposal desired by Republicans. “You know, I’m your biggest fan in the whole world,” Trump told Scalise. “I think that bill maybe one day will pass, but it should pass as a separate. If you’re going to put concealed carry between states into this bill, we’re talking about a whole new ball game.”

Trump added: “I’m with you, but let it be a separate bill.”

He went from discussing the need for national reciprocity, or even eliminating CCW permits completely and making 2A your 'permit.' To talking about red flag laws. It's all political theater, it's being brought back up for the same fucking reason to get your vote and never act on it as it has been since forever.

Then adding in the insults of right leaning folks for good measure asserting we are all dumb red necks that follow like sheep.
Honestly, it's mostly just Trump supporters. I know plenty of people who lean right that are good people and laugh at Trump supporters just as hard as I do. Sure they want their judges so they vote for Trump but don't think they would take him over any other Republican. Luckily, Trump only won because everyone hated Hilary, I highly doubt the 'did not vote' voters will be the majority of votes this time around.

So, yeah Beto did indeed get rolled in the Dem Primaries. So what? That is WHO Joe Biden has TOUTED and who he has STATED will be CHOSEN BY HIM to LEAD his Gun (cough.. new term... cough Safety) efforts. So, you talk about selling fear, when I'm just highlighting freaking FACTS. You use people chosen by Trump to lead efforts as proof of being anti-gun, but you blissfully ignore the same regarding the Democrat candidate who is many times WORSE saying "hell yes we are coming for your AR-15s." Gee, I wonder why? Because your narrative continues to fall into the toilet if you are asserting that my gun rights are going to be SAFER under Biden than Trump.
What evidence? Joe Biden isn't President. We're talking what is, not assumptions. Joe is a neocon and most certainly is not a man of the people, nor is Trump. Both parties squash anyone who tries to come up outside the governance of corporations.

Something will happen as it always does with Presidents. 90% of what they say about their platform is vaporware and is intended for them to get elected. If the general public understood the constitution and realized how the government really worked, they would recognize most of that stuff as bullshit, surprise, just like all of Trumps convictions during his run for President.

It's scary how many people think the President has a magic wand whenever an election rolls around. But who knows a few more Presidents and we could see the Presidency have more power than we had ever hoped, at least that is what the growing trend since Clinton has been.

You whine about fascism, but why again did NR not go through?? Why... because it takes following the effing Constitution and signing Congressionally passed legislation that didn't come his way. A "fascist" would have just enacted it correct? I certainly know there have been Executive Orders like all Presidents, most of which from this President have actually withstood SCOTUS review, unlike Obama Pen and Phone who's record under SCOTUS scrutiny was abysmal, even WITH a more favorable left leaning court. Was it fascism when Obama was spitting out XOs?? Or just the common activity of the Executive Branch when a split Congress continues to play throw the shovel in the sandbox and getting nothing done for the people. Lastly, who again recommend the LOGAN ACT to go after Michael Flynn for doing his freaking job as incoming NSA again?? Hmmm. Why it was none other than Joe Freaking Biden! It's not "fear" it's called legitimate concern of insidious politicians and un-elected federal goons who behave more like the Stasi than morally straight LE agencies. Good day fine sir. Need to give more attention to my job, than calling out your inaccuracies, obtuse head in the sand qualities and goal post moves, because oh no Trump!
There is no question he would behave more like a fascist if the system would let him. His disregard for freedom of speech and his being in favor of expanded libel laws are just a few examples of this.

You think that because Trump is somewhat constrained by our democratic institutions that he therefore can not be fascist. But weak constrained fascism is still fascism. I'm not sure what more Trump could do to communicate his fascist mind. We know what the fascist mindset looks like and if we don't heed the warning signs we will have proved that we learned nothing from the 20th century. Part of the population is unwitting fascist supplicants having been deranged by fascist propaganda on TV and social networks.

Fascism is also a mindset, a set of values that anyone can espouse, a lens through which to view the world. The deeper psychology of fascism is a worship of power at the expense of everything else, especially the truth. If that doesn't describe the current Republican leadership both in Congress and in the White House then I don't know what does.

We have an executive power problem no matter the President. If Obama was in office still I would be going after him if he did the same. This isn't about a party but about principle. Also, don't get me started on the pos Flynn. If you want to hammer down some specific points let me know.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The "scientist" in action when he doesn't think anybody's looking. Oops! And, don't give me the bs he was taking a drink of water as is clearly not the case (at least for those of us that still believe what our eyes tell us). Distrust, indeed!

full.png
And yet he clearly has a water bottle between his legs, which you’d agree isn’t the most comfortable thing to do. Maybe if you had the video footage rather than a simple snapshot in time, you might be able to see what’s really taking place?
You seem very easily convinced.
It’s also odd that with so much media coverage, a video hasn’t emerged that would thoroughly incriminate him. Maybe the video exists but it just doesn’t support the narrative being espoused by those who want to persecute him.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fauci-without-mask-baseball-game/

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
And yet he clearly has a water bottle between his legs, which you’d agree isn’t the most comfortable thing to do. Maybe if you had the video footage rather than a simple snapshot in time, you might be able to see what’s really taking place?
You seem very easily convinced.
It’s also odd that with so much media coverage, a video hasn’t emerged that would thoroughly incriminate him. Maybe the video exists but it just doesn’t support the narrative being espoused by those who want to persecute him.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fauci-without-mask-baseball-game/
Snopes to the rescue! Actually, in the Snopes photo his wife has her mask on playing on her phone while the good doctor's is on his chin. In the photo I posted, his wife is dangling her mask beside her face and Fauci's is still on his chin. That's one damn long drink of water or else he's a hypocrite and a liar not to mention in violation of DC's mask requirements when outside the home. Evidence vs speculation. Now, which one of us is "easily convinced"?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Snopes to the rescue! Actually, in the Snopes photo his wife has her mask on playing on her phone while the good doctor's is on his chin. In the photo I posted, his wife is dangling her mask beside her face and Fauci's is still on his chin. That's one damn long drink of water or else he's a hypocrite and a liar not to mention in violation of DC's mask requirements when outside the home. Evidence vs speculation. Now, which one of us is "easily convinced"?
Are you seriously this dense?
Do a google search for “Fauci mask baseball game” or something similar and tell me how many images you find.
I was able to find a total of TWO.
Great, so you’re telling me that in upward of a couple of hours, someone was able to produce a total of two photos of Fauci with his mask off...and not a single video from a single person in the crowd....really? Despite the number of people sitting in the crowd, most of them with a video recorder in their pocket, not one of them thought to try and prove the anti-masker conspiracy theory for once and for all?

As a secondary and possibly far more pertinent issue, whether Fauci is a hypocrite has no bearing on the veracity of the science he reports. I’m sorry that you can’t see how your position on that isn’t even a logically consistent argument.
By analogy, anyone who understands global warming/CC and advocates for the government to intervene, should be driving a Prius or they’re a hypocrite. Great. How does that disprove the science?

Find a video of him that clearly shows him removing his mask for extended periods of time or learn to live with the fact that your “evidence” doesn’t prove what you want it to prove and that even if it did, it has no relevance to the efficacy of face masks.

EDIT: Actually, let’s play along. Let’s assume for a moment that Fauci is a liar and there’s no evidence whatsoever to suggest that masks might even vaguely help reduce the spread of the virus. Now what?
Why is he lying to you? Is he trying to get people to wear masks as some kind of mind-control device or....what is the point you’re trying to make?
Are you trying to suggest that he’s some leftist/Biden supporter, trying to make Trump look like an idiot (not that he needs any help)?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Did mommy say you could not talk to me anymore? :crying:

Don't worry, MSNBC will have a cartoon on soon for you to watch.
Hey did you go to school with Noam?
Not sure he’s your caliber of intellect butt....reach out to him
He just might hear you out

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hey did you go to school with Noam?
Not sure he’s your caliber of intellect butt....reach out to him
He just might hear you out

Chomsky making sense as usual.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Are you seriously this dense?
Do a google search for “Fauci mask baseball game” or something similar and tell me how many images you find.
I was able to find a total of TWO.
Great, so you’re telling me that in upward of a couple of hours, someone was able to produce a total of two photos of Fauci with his mask off...and not a single video from a single person in the crowd....really? Despite the number of people sitting in the crowd, most of them with a video recorder in their pocket, not one of them thought to try and prove the anti-masker conspiracy theory for once and for all?

As a secondary and possibly far more pertinent issue, whether Fauci is a hypocrite has no bearing on the veracity of the science he reports. I’m sorry that you can’t see how your position on that isn’t even a logically consistent argument.
By analogy, anyone who understands global warming/CC and advocates for the government to intervene, should be driving a Prius or they’re a hypocrite. Great. How does that disprove the science?

Find a video of him that clearly shows him removing his mask for extended periods of time or learn to live with the fact that your “evidence” doesn’t prove what you want it to prove and that even if it did, it has no relevance to the efficacy of face masks.

EDIT: Actually, let’s play along. Let’s assume for a moment that Fauci is a liar and there’s no evidence whatsoever to suggest that masks might even vaguely help reduce the spread of the virus. Now what?
Why is he lying to you? Is he trying to get people to wear masks as some kind of mind-control device or....what is the point you’re trying to make?
Are you trying to suggest that he’s some leftist/Biden supporter, trying to make Trump look like an idiot (not that he needs any help)?
I'm dense? Maybe do a spot check on your own credibility. Now tell me just how many fans were at the game to take this so called video you're looking for. Do you need a hint? How many fans are they letting into those games? Psssst, here's a clue Mr. Brain Surgeon.

full.png

Status
Not open for further replies.