Sponsored

Steeds rear camber bracket or steeda rear camber arms for 2019 mustang gt after lowering

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
The adjustment kit will utilize the factory adjustment range. If you want to be able adjust further than that - depending on your long term plans, that may be a better option.

Steeda S550 Mustang Rear Adjustable Camber Arms can be adjusted from +2 degrees camber all the way to -5 ...

OP
OP
Murge75

Murge75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
The adjustment kit will utilize the factory adjustment range. If you want to be able adjust further than that - depending on your long term plans, that may be a better option.

Steeda S550 Mustang Rear Adjustable Camber Arms can be adjusted from +2 degrees camber all the way to -5 ...
I'm not sure if the factory adjustment range will work because it is lowered. I can see the rear tire toed in at the top.

OP
OP
Murge75

Murge75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
Not sure if there is enough adjustment with factory settings with it being lowered. I really just want the car to be aligned properly, it is a daily and just don't want uneven tire wear. What is my best option in your opinion? Thanks

Sponsored

nrm101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if there is enough adjustment with factory settings with it being lowered. I really just want the car to be aligned properly, it is a daily and just don't want uneven tire wear. What is my best option in your opinion? Thanks
A lot of ford dealers have alignment racks in service department, and there is plenty of adjustment for the rear in the factory, its just a slotted hole, the front however you might need 1) camber plates, or 2) camber bolts, or 3) a good alignment guy can bush fix you existing camber bolts. with my coil-overs i lowered the front 3/4" and the rear 1" and with camber plates up front (with out modifying the holes) we were able to get it to -1.5 up front, (-1.4 is in spec), i plan on doing some track days and am pretty aggressive in the corners so very happy with the setup

20200731_060055.jpg

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase

Will this make my alignments easier for the alignments guys? Because my guy didn’t want to do it to my car stating the rear is a pain in the ass

I just need oem correct adjustments. I think I was like -1 or something on back right tire

AlbertD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
The factory adjustment should be able to get folks back into a reasonable street camber spec, but yeah it is hard to adjust especially for someone without experience doing the adjustment on these cars. The Steeda adjustable camber arm will certainly make the process easier for your everyday alignment tech.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Will this make my alignments easier for the alignments guys? Because my guy didn’t want to do it to my car stating the rear is a pain in the ass

I just need oem correct adjustments. I think I was like -1 or something on back right tire
i’ve had four wheel alignments done at 3 or 4 different places nobody refused to work on the car because it was a little trickier than average.

If your guy is refusing to work on your car, find someone else. You don’t need additional parts $$$ plus install labor $$$ for the rear camber. Front is another story, but frankly the car handles better with some extra front camber so you might not even need to correct it.

OP
OP
Murge75

Murge75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
i’ve had four wheel alignments done at 3 or 4 different places nobody refused to work on the car because it was a little trickier than average.

If your guy is refusing to work on your car, find someone else. You don’t need additional parts $$$ plus install labor $$$ for the rear camber. Front is another story, but frankly the car handles better with some extra front camber so you might not even need to correct it.
I have scheduled a alignment with steeda. They are about 40 minutes away from me.

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Yes, both will be easier for the alignment shop.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have scheduled a alignment with steeda. They are about 40 minutes away from me.
Great choice - we'll get you dialed in :)
Sponsored