Sponsored

South Florida Custom Body Shop Recommendation

gatornek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Hi.

I'm looking to install some trackspec heat extractors for my hood. I know of a pretty good body shop around the corner from my house, but they don't do 'custom' work, only insurance jobs, or OEM repair.

I am deathly afraid of someone I don't know cutting into my hood and not doing a clean and professional job. Can anyone recommend me a shop that absolutely would know what its doing when it comes to this, and can do it at a good price?

I live in Miami, but would be willing to travel as far north as West Palm Beach, if it was a good opportunity...but I'm obviously looking for something as close to home as possible.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
United Performance in Pompano, they did the track spec vents for my buddy's carbon fiber hood (hellboy_gt3_5.0 on Instagram if you want to see pictures) and widebody install on another buddy's car (stupidloud5.0).

OP
OP

gatornek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost
United Performance in Pompano, they did the track spec vents for my buddy's carbon fiber hood (hellboy_gt3_5.0 on Instagram if you want to see pictures) and widebody install on another buddy's car (stupidloud5.0).
Thanks. The widebody kit on stupidloud looks very professionally done. But hellboy hasn't updated his insta since January, and he still has the OEM extractors. You think it'd be cool if I reached out via insta, just to pick his brain?

I'm still in info gathering mode, but I did send an email to united for a request for quote. Maybe looking to do this in the Fall.

If anybody else on this forum would like to chime in, please do!!

Thank you so much bud!

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
You sure on that? I know i don't post on it much, but I remember him posting at least in June, definitely since January though. Doubt either would mind you asking questions though. If you don't get a response by email, let me know and I can follow up with them. They've done some work on mine, but nowhere near as extensive as what those two have gotten.
Sponsored