Track Pack Spoiler Part Number and Price

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Hristofor: Now THAT is a NAME, amigo! :-)

I had a similar Tasca experience recently when my driver's mirror on the truck got whacked by ANOTHER truck with HIS mirrors ALL THE WAY OUT and no trailer! DAMN IT.

The Tasca folks saved me a good bit of money but shipping was ridiculous.
KB, Levittown with the free shipping is the way to go but sometimes the lower Tasca price negates the free shipping.
72A2A23C-F255-417A-90CD-416CBC84B42B.jpeg
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Nobody is going to spend 17 grand on a new GT4 wing.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Gruden will after his gets nabbed by the late night meth crew.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Tob: Is that TLNMC? <chuckling>

And oh yeah, SOMEONE will pay the dough.

But Warren, I don't know how you pulled off that free EXPEDITED shipping but I got socked for the truck mirror. <grin> When are you going to install it? :-)

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Has any one seen these these in person?
Also on the OEM are the ends parts moulded as part of the main unit or separate?

https://www.i-5autohaus.com/product-page/2020-gt500-style-track-pack-spoiler-15-20
https://ffperformance.co/product/fu...ord-mustang-gt500-carbon-fiber-gt4-rear-wing/
Okay I have to seriously ask, are those prices actually legit or am I missing something? Are they paperweights for your desk? Because that really peaked my interests of replacing the one that came with the base to that wing.

Sponsored

shelbykr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2009 Shelby GT500KR 2008 Shelby GT-C
Sam: That's quite a price but their claim that it is the exact wing used on the '20 500 is not true. (It might be the same airfoil but it's not the same wing.) And, there's no lip on the leading edge of the OEM wing as you can see below.

Here are the two ends for comparison...

upload_2020-7-24_18-48-14.png

upload_2020-7-24_18-48-28.png
Okay I have to seriously ask, are those prices actually legit or am I missing something? Are they paperweights for your desk? Because that really peaked my interests of replacing the one that came with the base to that wing.
Mike. I have not seen them in person or if they are BS. Just found them on the web, so if you have any contacts that are near any of those companies that can inspect would be good.
As KB said they are similar specs to the OEM wing.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mike. I have not seen them in person or if they are BS. Just found them on the web, so if you have any contacts that are near any of those companies that can inspect would be good.
As KB said they are similar specs to the OEM wing.
Definitely going to see about this, The wing was one of the main things I liked about the look, and seeing this peaked my curiousity, so I will definitely be looking into this. One company is in Cali, the other is in Arizona, and I have someone I can ask about AZ.

shelbykr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2009 Shelby GT500KR 2008 Shelby GT-C
Please come back with any info. Sure other people would like to know also.

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R oxford white
The i- 5autohaus looks like the ends are part of the body and not screwed on. To me it looks just like the oem wing. Hope some one can find out. Price is good.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
The i- 5autohaus looks like the ends are part of the body and not screwed on. To me it looks just like the oem wing. Hope some one can find out. Price is good.
If you look at the last picture the ends show holes, so i dont know how they disappear, which I think might not be a picture of there wing but the OEM wing. Also I noticed the "L" shape bracket doesn't seem to be offered by either website either.

As far as I5 is concerned I found a thread on here of the experience with them, If your not in a hurry and stay on top of them you will eventually get it. Also it seems in the thread they say they are a middleman wholesaler that buys from others and re-sells them. As well as FFP is also it seems a legit company And I only found google reviews which are 26, take it for what its worth, but I5-Autohaus has some cool shit. But here is the link to the thread here: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/i5-autohaus-reviews.134318/

Anyone see this shit: https://www.i-5autohaus.com/product-page/i-5-passenger-lcd-display-15-20 View attachment pic.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: