• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin SOLD: TCU/Telematics Module - Sync/FordPass Connect Module

eddison

I am looking sell a hotspot equipped TCU (Telematics module). This can be used to add FordPass/Sync connect to your vehicle. There is a thread over on the F150Forum outlining how to do so.
TCU_1.jpg
TCU_2.jpg

I do have the donor VIN of this unit, which is needed to sign up for the hostpot feature. Price drop to $150 shipped via USPS to the lower 48. View attachment 410824
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

eddison

Do you the pigtail harness?
Sorry, just the module. I have the part number of the pigtail somewhere in my notes though I can share. A user in the F150Forum is selling a harness for F150’s and would probably have the ability to make a pigtail as well.

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I installed a TCU in my 16 Mustang and can't get the start from phone to work. All else works fine. Any ideas or did you have to update your BCM with a different firmware or anything? Thx

OP
OP

eddison

I installed a TCU in my 16 Mustang and can't get the start from phone to work. All else works fine. Any ideas or did you have to update your BCM with a different firmware or anything? Thx
If you can find a VIN from a similar package/trim that did come with a TCU, you could sign up for a free ETIS account to see the calibrations between that one and yours to see if any modules are running different calibrations. Outside of that, does your car have remote start fobs that work?

Sponsored

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Yes it has the 401A premium pack with remote start. I have etis but i dont see calibration stuff. I have a convertible so it has the safe and sound package which was only available starting in 19 mustangs it was not available on 18 Mustangs with that package

OP
OP

eddison

Yes it has the 401A premium pack with remote start. I have etis but i dont see calibration stuff. I have a convertible so it has the safe and sound package which was only available starting in 19 mustangs it was not available on 18 Mustangs with that package
I believe it’s under Software, all modules on ETIS. It will only show the “major” calibration version unless you have dealer level access but it would at least tell you if the calibrations would be the same.

There are several as built areas in various modules that toggle convertible vs. coupe, have you tried changing those values to coupe just to see if it starts working?

OP
OP

eddison

Price drop to $150 shipped! Boxed and ready to go!

Ricardosaturno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricardo
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang ecoboost
Hi I have a modem that I’m trying to install in my ecoboost 2019 I already installed the sync3 system! I checked the f150 forum! The tcu I’ll use it’s from a 2018 focus! It’s the non 4g modem! My question it’s about the hs3can + and - where can I get those signals from! I’m new in this and I’m kinda worried I’ll do something wrong and kill the whole system
Sponsored