Sponsored

S550 Mechanic in South Florida (Miami Area)

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
I'm looking for a mechanic that is familiar with the S550 platform, specifically someone that is familiar with a 10R80. I'm looking to get back into a mustang but would like to take a potential car to a mechanic to look it over? Any recommendations? Worst case scenario I was thinking to have a ford mechanic look at it. I'm open for any recommendations or suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
I have taken my EcoBoost and then my GT to MAK Performance in Hialeah. They're one of the top Mustang shops and know their stuff. I don't know if they'll do a pre-purchase inspection though, they tend to be very busy. Worth giving them a call, ask for Yadrian tell him Yemil with the Grabber Blue convertible sent you.

OP
OP
Salty

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
I have taken my EcoBoost and then my GT to MAK Performance in Hialeah. They're one of the top Mustang shops and know their stuff. I don't know if they'll do a pre-purchase inspection though, they tend to be very busy. Worth giving them a call, ask for Yadrian tell him Yemil with the Grabber Blue convertible sent you.
Thanks Yemil, I def have heard of MAK Performance before. Back when I had my 15 I met possibly a owner from MAK. I believe he had a yellow stang. I know they are super busy most of the time. It's worth a shot!

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Good to know when I'm down in miami. I live like 5 miles from palm beach dyno and work 4 miles away from the steeda shop.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
You know where here if we can help assist :)

TJ

Sponsored